Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-boom-18-a-t284946.html)

Janice McC 03-09-2017 06:35 AM

Good morning, Boomers! Hope it's the beginning of a beautiful day wherever you are. It's cold here, well, cold for GA but looks like it will warm up nicely into the low 70s.

I believe I'm caught up again in the gallery. (I say that and invariably I find out I've missed one, or three, occasionally more.) In any case, scroll through the gallery and you will have a good idea of how everyone's quilts will shape up. You all have made some impressive blocks and I thank you for all your hard work! Boomers are the BEST. :)

One last thing, I'm going to be busy tomorrow through most of the weekend so I might not have an opportunity to post blocks. I'll do it as soon as I can. I will try to at least read your posts and ooh and ahh if the opportunity presents itself.

Have a wonderful weekend, Boomers!

jlt37869 03-09-2017 08:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Log Cabin bonus block for MonaG.

jlt37869 03-09-2017 08:49 AM

Good Morning, Janice!

A couple of my blocks are missing in the gallery (post #588, pg 59 and post #817, pg 82). If they were just missed, no big deal. However, if there are issues with them (or any other blocks), please let me know, so I can fix them as I'm finishing up now and getting ready to mail soon. Thanks!

And thanks, again, for organizing the boom!

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7780681)
Good morning, Boomers! Hope it's the beginning of a beautiful day wherever you are. It's cold here, well, cold for GA but looks like it will warm up nicely into the low 70s.

I believe I'm caught up again in the gallery. (I say that and invariably I find out I've missed one, or three, occasionally more.) In any case, scroll through the gallery and you will have a good idea of how everyone's quilts will shape up. You all have made some impressive blocks and I thank you for all your hard work! Boomers are the BEST. :)

One last thing, I'm going to be busy tomorrow through most of the weekend so I might not have an opportunity to post blocks. I'll do it as soon as I can. I will try to at least read your posts and ooh and ahh if the opportunity presents itself.

Have a wonderful weekend, Boomers!

Janice McC 03-09-2017 09:27 AM

Fixed. Terriamn's was in the April group...I knew I'd posted that one.

Anyone else? I've moved about 530 photos...there must be more mistakes. Speak up or forever hold your peace...until next week anyway. :)

Originally Posted by jlt37869 (Post 7780781)
Good Morning, Janice!

A couple of my blocks are missing in the gallery (post #588, pg 59 and post #817, pg 82). If they were just missed, no big deal. However, if there are issues with them (or any other blocks), please let me know, so I can fix them as I'm finishing up now and getting ready to mail soon. Thanks!

And thanks, again, for organizing the boom!

sewbizgirl 03-09-2017 03:56 PM

Ooh, I love the log cabin block for MonaG! So cool you had all those shades of her colors.

Have a great weekend Janice and thanks for keep the gallery going.

Mona G 03-10-2017 05:05 AM

Love the log cabin!!! Thanks

Kassaundra 03-10-2017 05:38 AM

That log cabin in gorgeous!

jlt37869 03-10-2017 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
"Starburst" block for ljdugas31 (with pale pink center).

sewbizgirl 03-10-2017 11:37 AM

Gorgeous starburst block! :cool:

terriamn 03-10-2017 02:51 PM

I agree with Sewbiz, gorgeous block