Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March to June 2015 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-june-2015-wall-hanging-swap-t261647.html)

ube quilting 07-08-2015 04:03 PM

Kass, the WHing from Rennie is beautiful, love the fabric choices. I see a bit of the tropic breezes to keep us cool.

MizMilly, the hanger is really cool. Will there be orders allowed? PM if that is cool.

The USPS tracking now says the squirrels have been delivered!:D YEAH!!

Our local bear is still wandering the hood so we are on alert all the time, but it is nice to have it for a neighbor. Good to know the local environment can keep up with a bear.
peace

MarionsQuilts 07-08-2015 04:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got mine today! It is WONDERFUL! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much Sue!!!! And the extra fabric and little pouch with pockets are wonderful little extras!!!!

For someone who is struggling with appliques and dresden plates, this is a perfect wall hanging quilt for me to use as a pattern!!!! I have all the templates, just never had an idea!!!! Thanks so much!

Now to move stuff around the walls so I can hang it up!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]524652[/ATTACH]

skaduzy 07-08-2015 05:05 PM

Marion, I am glad you like it, just surprised you got it so soon. I had never done a Dresden plate either and had to do something with one for a club I belong to. This was the perfect opportunity to do it....one and only one Dresden! But it turns out it wasn't so bad after all so maybe I will make more. Try a few, they are fun!
Enjoy and be happy!

JNCT14 07-09-2015 03:15 AM

I tracked my package, it left the East Coast yesterday at 3:50 am I sure hope it gets to its new home today!!!

ube quilting 07-09-2015 02:03 PM

Marion, so pretty and summery. Makes me happy!
peace

MarionsQuilts 07-09-2015 03:42 PM

Isn't it great UBE? Sue did a fab job!

Rennie 07-09-2015 04:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Look what I received today from Marion! If I did not know better, I would think she has been in my dining room. Just look how this lovely piece exactly matches my vases, candles and flower arrangement. The embroidered center of a hummingbird over the flower and butterflies - just beautiful - and she sent me an extra embroidered block (she and I have machine embroidery in common, obviously) with extra strips to use to create a matching project. Don't know if it will show up in the pictures, but she used a variety of decorative machine stitches on the piecing seams.

Marion, thank you so much!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]524712[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]524713[/ATTACH]

skaduzy 07-09-2015 04:06 PM

How unique and I love those colors. Looks like a lot of work went into it.

jaba 07-09-2015 07:26 PM

Beautiful, love those colors... Great job....it would"fit" in my house too!!:)

JNCT14 07-10-2015 03:19 AM

Boy these hangings are wonderful! I just checked the status of mine through the USPS tracker and it was delayed in transit. Hopefully it gets to the final facility today and goes out for delivery tomorrow...:(