Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March -June 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-june-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t303398.html)

ube quilting 04-16-2019 11:27 AM

One instruction I did see was to never back pull the thread out of the bobbin because the spring is so delicate and can easily be bent. I never do this anyway but it is a good reminder to always clip the thread and pull it forward out of the case, for any machine bobbin.

ube quilting 04-19-2019 12:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Taking a short walk in my yard today brought me a few rewards. Enjoying the spring weather with a bad storm headed in this after noon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]611794[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]611795[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]611796[/ATTACH]

peace to everyone and enjoy your Easter.

Teen 04-19-2019 01:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh...so pretty, Ube... You inspired me to walk my garden, too. Have a lovely Easter, ladies!

skaduzy 04-19-2019 05:33 PM

Flowers

1 Attachment(s)
Beautiful flowers Ube and Teen.....I don't have many yet but do have these beauties....they make me happy and 'think Spring'. Happy Easter everyone.:)

ube quilting 04-20-2019 04:14 AM

Love to see the flowers in your gardens. My small woods is my garden and have wild flowers in the spring, lush summer greens and colors of fall followed by winter white. Seeing your gardens is happy.

granky 04-27-2019 12:27 PM

???? Apparently no one is working on anything? I don't have 'Cat House' quilted yet, in fact, am thinking of adding some vines and flowers...or something. Just thinking about it helps, since I'm working on a quilt for a grandson that is definitely not my color or style...but I couldn't very well refuse...but red and black????? Not me......!!!

Annaquilts 04-27-2019 12:31 PM

Working on...

1 Attachment(s)
For another swap. Also I am working on several minis for myself and another swap.

jaba 04-27-2019 04:13 PM

Just got back to Wyoming from Florida so I've been putting stuff away, etc. Trying to get our bodies use to the different altitude and temperature. I'm freezing here!! My wall hanging is done so I put together some blocks from the Boom swap for a quilt and working on a quilt that one of my sons requested. Have to have that one done by the end of June so I can take it to Washington with us. Love the pics of all the flowers, they are so beautiful!

Teen 04-27-2019 06:11 PM

Anna...adorable pineapple mini.... Love the fabric you chose for this...super cute..

Welcome home, Jaba!! Or welcome to your "other" home. Hope you are doing well and warm up soon..

granky...I love black and anything..lol...so, I'd probably like what you are working on. I'm trying to get as much sewn as I can on my nephews wedding quilt. Moving in 2 1/2 weeks..yea! I have most of the blocks done so I'm close to assembling..

jaba 04-28-2019 05:58 AM

Thanks Teen, good to be in Wyoming just to see the mountains. I just thought I was cold, woke up this morning to 32 degrees and it is snowing.....