Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March -June 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-june-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t303398.html)

Judith1005 05-24-2019 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8257062)
This is awesome! It's amazing what you can get out of half square triangles.

Thank you, But, troubles abound, I remain cautiously optimistic. The reds are already starting to bleed. I'm going to finish quilting and then get it into the wash and see if it makes it. ( With lots of color catchers.) I will refrain from committing until I see if the top makes through without turning pink.

Judith1005 05-24-2019 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by silentflight (Post 8257038)
Hey all,

Just getting around to piecing together the wall hanging now. I hope someone will enjoy it. It's been fun to appliqué and choose all the fabrics.
Cheers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]613184[/ATTACH]

Adorable. I love bunnies. Wonderful and soft.

ube quilting 05-24-2019 03:56 PM

Such sweet bunnies. Love it.

Rumbols 05-24-2019 08:01 PM

You all have been busy since I was gone. Such lovely wall hangings you all are making.
My left hand is completely healed and I am allowed to sew again. In two weeks we decide about my right hand surgery. Working on cutting out several projects so I can maybe sew a little after recovery starts.
Meanwhile, I am playing catch up on some Christmas projects.

MarionsQuilts 05-27-2019 05:49 AM

What awesome wall hangings! I haven't been on in a while - super busy with backyard renos, and finally getting to start gardening.

I do however, have a wall hanging ready to go! Will post pics later!

MarionsQuilts 05-27-2019 11:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And here's the pic ... it's all quilted and ready to go, but that will be a surprise for whomever gets it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]613322[/ATTACH]

ube quilting 05-27-2019 12:35 PM

A very cool modern look, Marion.

ube quilting 05-28-2019 03:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Haiku for my wall hanging:

On log cabin porch
you, me, birds, bees, imbibing
drunken blackberries.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]613330[/ATTACH]

The fabric says it all.

This little quilt was made on, Mary Louise, my Singer Sew Handy "toy" chain stitch machine. The first quilt she ever made.

I hope everyone gets a chuckle out of this one like I do.

peace

Annaquilts 05-28-2019 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by ube quilting (Post 8258818)
Haiku for my wall hanging:

On log cabin porch
you, me, birds, bees, imbibing
drunken blackberries.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]613330[/ATTACH]

The fabric says it all.

This little quilt was made on, Mary Louise, my Singer Sew Handy "toy" chain stitch machine. The first quilt she ever made.

I hope everyone gets a chuckle out of this one like I do.

peace

That is so stinking cute! I love it! I like the Haiku too and the fact it was made on Mary Louise's maiden voyage with you. I also piece on a small singer, Snow White. We have three hummingbird feeders on our porch, right in front of the kitchen window.

Annaquilts 05-28-2019 07:30 AM

What a cute wall hangings all. It is almost June and time to swap!