Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March -June 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-june-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t303398.html)

MarionsQuilts 07-08-2019 02:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Rumbols, so glad you liked them!

And I'm glad you like the UFO ... I was about done with it, so I'm happy to see it go to someone who will finish it!

On another note ... I got the cats ... i got the cats!!!!!

I love cats, I have a cat!!!! I also got some great presents! Thank you so much granky!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]614668[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]614669[/ATTACH]

Rumbols 07-08-2019 02:39 PM

Marion, I am jealous. I love cats. Granky did a great job with the all hanging. All the quilts are great again.

Teen 07-08-2019 02:50 PM

Anna....Linny's butterfly is beautiful! And all your goodies look like fun stuff! Well done, Linny. Having finished an entire quilt done in PP, I can totally appreciate the time put into this.

Marion....lol...happy your received Granky's totally adorable cat WH. Great Quilting done on that, granky. Totally cute!

Rumbols..I loved Marion's positive/negative fall leafs. Very clever and turned out so cool.

Such wonderful WH'ing and happy peeps!! Mine was delivered to my swap gal today...though, she may not be in town right now.

jaba 07-08-2019 04:18 PM

Granny happy you received it and that you like it.
teen, your wall hanging was waiting for me when we got home, I love it!! Kind of dark tonight to get a picture but will post one tomorrow. Thank you so much for everything that you sent.

Annaquilts 07-08-2019 07:38 PM

Anyone already start their next wall hanging or have an idea of what they want to make? I am drawing a blank but since we have some time I might see if something stands out to me over the next couple of weeks.

granky 07-09-2019 04:16 AM

I have lots of ideas, but have to get that blessed red and black quilt finished first. Grandies! How they complicate our lives sometimes when we try to give them what they want! Sure wish I had said..."Sorry, find him another anniversary present"....but I didn't, so I'll finish the quilt......someday.....soon......I hope.....

jaba 07-09-2019 01:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic of the beautiful wall hanging I received from Teen. I just love it! Lots of work and time put into this with the flowers and all the quilting. She also sent a new journal, a pattern, cute fat quarter and a set of colored pens. Thank you so much teen[ATTACH=CONFIG]614690[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]614691[/ATTACH]

ube quilting 07-09-2019 01:33 PM

Wow! A very happy bouquet from Teen.

granky 07-09-2019 01:37 PM

Teen...I really think you outdid yourself this time...beautiful!!!!

Teen 07-09-2019 01:49 PM

Jaba....so glad you are happy with your WH and goodies!! Enjoy them with many blessings! Hug!!