Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-secret-pal-swap-closes-4pm-feb-28th-t214746.html)

reeskylr 03-13-2013 03:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 5926276)
Tap tap tap - everyone ready.....let's sing:

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Lori
Happy birthday to you.

Hope you have a fantabulous day of celebration.

Yay!! Happy Birthday Lori!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]401575[/ATTACH]

tracibug 03-13-2013 03:06 PM

I have received my package from Luvstoquilt and will post a pic and a real thank you soon.

Thank you for now!!:)

Belfrybat 03-13-2013 03:11 PM

Barefoot Quilter (April) -- glad you liked your goodies. It was fun picking things out just for you, and seeing how much I could stuff into a padded Priority envelope. I crossed my fingers it wouldn't pop on it's way to you!

lawsonmugs 03-13-2013 03:29 PM

happy birthday lori and feel better soon. My b-day is the 14th. I forgot ours were so close. Hugs mary

leiladylei54 03-13-2013 04:19 PM

As promised SP, I mailed out your package today. It says expected delivery is for Saturday, March 16. Let's hope the post office's estimation is correct. LOL

gzuslivz 03-13-2013 04:22 PM

Off topic alert:
The past two days have been such a roller coaster! Yesterday we had to take my husband to the hospital for, what we found out was, pancreatitis. They originally took him to the hospital in our city, but they had to transfer him to another hospital about 20 minutes away (It is the one covered by our medical insurance). This morning we admitted our daughter to the first hospital my husband was at for a c section. Our first grandbaby was born at 10:48 this morning. I spent the better part of the day with them. They about 2 hours ago, I came to be with my husband. They don't know why he got such severe pancreatitis so quickly. He's now dehydrated. More tests need to be done. I don't know what is going to happen with him. I am so happy and sad at the same time, excited for baby Cora and worried for hubby, Bill.

queenof2802 03-13-2013 04:39 PM

Your family is in my prayers tonight.

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 5926523)
Off topic alert:
The past two days have been such a roller coaster! Yesterday we had to take my husband to the hospital for, what we found out was, pancreatitis. They originally took him to the hospital in our city, but they had to transfer him to another hospital about 20 minutes away (It is the one covered by our medical insurance). This morning we admitted our daughter to the first hospital my husband was at for a c section. Our first grandbaby was born at 10:48 this morning. I spent the better part of the day with them. They about 2 hours ago, I came to be with my husband. They don't know why he got such severe pancreatitis so quickly. He's now dehydrated. More tests need to be done. I don't know what is going to happen with him. I am so happy and sad at the same time, excited for baby Cora and worried for hubby, Bill.

fayzer 03-13-2013 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by LoupEsprit (Post 5924630)
::sigh:: I feel bad for my swap partner... I don't think they will have a box as cool as this stuff!! :( I'm making everything, because I'm too broke to buy a bunch of goodies! :( :( I like surprising people, too!

Dear SP: You just might get a box, then a second box after payday!!

I Love hand made things. I def consider those as goodies!

fayzer 03-13-2013 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 5926523)
Off topic alert:

I will be praying for your husband's quick recovery. Congratulations on the new grandbaby!

luvstoquilt 03-13-2013 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5924123)
Third month in a row that my SP hasn't posted photos. Oh well. And please don't bother telling me that it's not about the photos. Still disappointing when you put a lot of time and effort into your package. Maybe next month.

I agree...second time in as many months that I didn't even get a PM that they got the pkg. I never send one that I would not be thrilled to receive. It takes such a short time to just say "I got it! Thanks!"