Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 09-25-2012 06:50 PM

Missgigglewings,
I am sending you a halloween block too. I owe you one from our last group of extra swaps. So it will go out this week. Don't be scared.....LOL
R

Originally Posted by missgigglewings (Post 5540370)
Hi everyone...I have been out of touch for the last few months....a few of life's surprises got in the way of my plans! But everything is coming back together now and I wanted to re-join this bunch of happy quilters. kkg916 volunteered to be my Sept partner and her block is going out tomorrow. I am doing a Halloween theme this time...I hope you all have a good time with it! I am glad to be healthy and back!

rfbrazell 09-25-2012 06:57 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hey Ms Cupid and Miss Oklahoma,

Here are your blocks. Hope you like them. This time teresa I made a more traditional block so you could mix them up.
Also, I am posting a new block that MScupid Teresa made for me at my request. It has a reindeer in the center, so I made my santa to go with this block from Teresa. It has a great looking maroon so I used a maroon velvet on the santas coat, and the block had also traditional red and greens so I used them for the trim on his suit. I also embroidered a reindeer with father Christmas.
roberto

rfbrazell 09-25-2012 07:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Roberto Here,
One of the pchrisictures didn't post of teresa's christmas star. It has the reindeer in the center of the block.

Here it is now.
Roberto

abdconsultant 09-25-2012 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 5513804)
Love the dragonflies, especially the middle one. I also received my block(s) yesterday, they are just great, I love them. Thanks a bunch Terry, aka abdconsultant. I love roses and CATS...thanks for the extras too.. I really enjoy this sw

Jean

[ATTACH=CONFIG]362668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]362669[/ATTACH]

So glad you like them, this is my first block swap!

arounds70 09-25-2012 08:00 PM

Oh wow this sounds like alot of fun I would love to join up!!

Judith1005 09-25-2012 08:24 PM

Arounds70, just read the first page and send a pm to MaidinMaine. (also on first page.)

Judith1005 09-25-2012 08:28 PM

This is my first month in this swap on the quilt board. My partner received her block already. But, alas, my hasn't made it yet. I think the PO wanted it to see the sights before it got to me, lol. My poor partner had to make two blocks because the first one went MIA in postal land. But, it is lots of fun. And more things make it to you then not. :)

mscupid804 09-26-2012 05:12 AM

ROBERT, that's a beautiful block you made for me, an the block I made for you.....man my points are way off this time! Geesh, I sincerely didn't notice them this time when I did this block, now I feel so bad sending it!:(

missgigglewings 09-26-2012 06:29 AM

Wow Robert...what a pleasant surprise! A block from you is always nice and I didn't know you owed me one! So happy you remembered!

Thanks...

rfbrazell 09-26-2012 12:42 PM

I think it was quilt Lovely. Just what I wanted. and the Santa looks perfect with it. Did you like the reindeer?
Swap anytime you want.
Roberto.
Same for you Missywiggles Wings

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5542038)
ROBERT, that's a beautiful block you made for me, an the block I made for you.....man my points are way off this time! Geesh, I sincerely didn't notice them this time when I did this block, now I feel so bad sending it!:(