Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

dotcomdtcm 11-29-2012 04:16 PM

I am going to visit Robert & Cathy & Beth too in August, so ... program your GPS and come. You know all we need is plane fare. They will feed us & we'll have so much fun.

rfbrazell 11-29-2012 04:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is the star Nelco sent me for a Nov swap. And here is the Santa I made with the left over fabric from the star. It was so awesome to have it to coordinate with the star. One of the monthly swappers did that too and what a blessing to be able to make them match.
Here are a couple of pics.
Thanks Nelco it is awesome.
Roberto

Nelco 11-29-2012 04:43 PM

The Santa is awesome. Looks great next to the star. Glad you like it :)

Nelco 11-29-2012 04:48 PM

That sounds like a super idea. My BFF likes to cook AND do dishes. :)

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5688330)
We'll all move in together and become a quilting cult....LOL. Cathy is also the best baker in the world so Beth your husband can cook cathy can make dessert and someone else can come and do the dishes.....LOL
And of course we just quilt.and quilt and quilt.

Sounds like a plan to me.
R

cjr 11-29-2012 06:09 PM

Can I join this quilting cult? Getting to Las vegas by plane is usually cheaper then flying to other destinations.I live in the heart of the city, 5 minures from the strip, a 5 minute or lessof a walk to several restaurants including a couple of fast foods. I'll offer my dining room table and kitchen table for your machines. Ironing board is up most of the time any way between cooking and eating areas of kitchen.

rfbrazell 11-30-2012 01:20 AM

Ya'll come here!
Lots of vitals and moonshine......Yahooo
We are all going and we will have a blast.
R

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5688335)
I am going to visit Robert & Cathy & Beth too in August, so ... program your GPS and come. You know all we need is plane fare. They will feed us & we'll have so much fun.

bibliostone 11-30-2012 06:27 AM

Robert, that Santa looks fantastic with the matching fabric. It never occurred to me to send any. If there is any fabric you want that is in the Oct. block I sent to you, just let me know. I have extra of all of them.

Nelco 11-30-2012 10:46 AM

I am just a days drive from you Robert. :)

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5689019)
Ya'll come here!
Lots of vitals and moonshine......Yahooo
We are all going and we will have a blast.
R

rfbrazell 11-30-2012 06:14 PM

We probably need to do that and lets all meet half way.
R

rfbrazell 11-30-2012 06:17 PM

That would be great. if you could send me a piece of the colors It will pick up the colors in the block and santa.
Yeah.
What can I do for you to do this.
All the best
R

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5689371)
Robert, that Santa looks fantastic with the matching fabric. It never occurred to me to send any. If there is any fabric you want that is in the Oct. block I sent to you, just let me know. I have extra of all of them.