Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

paintmejudy 12-29-2010 09:13 AM

And so is Sulabug

Originally Posted by jacquie

Originally Posted by Leota
Ok, I have a really stupid request... WHO was my October partner?
I know she wanted floral log cabin blocks.
I have completed your block. I hope you like it.
Here is the final product

hi, 'Nancy in Louisiana' is collecting 'floral log cabin'...
i hope that helps!

Quilt Mom 12-29-2010 09:28 AM

Leota, I got the star you made. I really like it. Thank you so much. (I won't post a pic as you already have posted it for me - thanks!)

I am going to get all my blocks together and lay them out for a picture to share with all of you fantastic quilters. Thanks you so much for swapping with me. There is such talent here!!! :thumbup:

Nancy in Louisiana 12-29-2010 10:16 AM

Leota -- I believe that I was your Oct swap partner, and I love the block you made. Send it on!!!

abonda 12-29-2010 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Leota
Ok, I have a really stupid request... WHO was my October partner?
I know she wanted floral log cabin blocks.
I have completed your block. I hope you like it.
Here is the final product

I don't know who your Oct. partner was but........ I can always take her place???? :twisted:

Quilting Nonnie 12-29-2010 01:11 PM

Wow! I got lost in Christmas-land! I just realized last night that I hadn't been getting notifications from our block swap for a month. So here I am, I was 40 pages behind!!!

Love all the blocks! It was so much fun to go through and see them all!

cjr, I am your partner! I will be doing your block tomorrow. I guess we're both in the same boat...waiting till after Christmas to do the block. It works out well; I would feel so guilty if you sent your block at the beginning of December!

I'm so excited to see my new block. I changed my theme and I can't wait to see what all you wonderful quilters will do.

quilting Carol 12-29-2010 01:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a picture of the blocks I sent to Granny 216.one is a 1930's turnstyle block and the other is Eleanor Burns Sunbonnet Sue being chased by a bee...BTY any who know Mary her hubbie died on Monday... :( She will need our prayers...

sew cornie 12-29-2010 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by quilting Carol
This is a picture of the blocks I sent to Granny 216.one is a 1930's turnstyle block and the other is Eleanor Burns Sunbonnet Sue being chased by a bee...BTY any who know Mary her hubbie died on Monday... :( She will need our prayers...

She was my Nov. partner and I knew he wasn't doing well. Thank you for passing the word. I'll be praying for her.

:cry:

toriabelle 12-29-2010 02:13 PM

Lovely blocks. will add her to our prayers.

daylily4u 12-29-2010 03:39 PM

I don't know Mary, but I will hold her up in prayer also.

paintmejudy 12-29-2010 03:59 PM

Hey, Turtlerough, still waiting for my September block -- you said you were mailing on Dec. 18th. :thumbup: