Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Jupiter 01-16-2011 11:51 PM

Hi... I've lost my link to where our swap partner is listed. I have blocks ready to mail, don't remember who to send to, and don't have the address! I'm a real mess...lol

Help Please

Jupiter

Sloan Quinn 01-17-2011 06:02 AM

We sell our batiks for $4.49/yd at work and I get a 20% discount. Did I mention that I love my job? :-D

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Oh my goodness, where do you get them for that price?

Originally Posted by Sloan Quinn
Oh pssh...I get em for $3.60/yd. And yes, that's American dollars.

jetnica 01-17-2011 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Hi... I've lost my link to where our swap partner is listed. I have blocks ready to mail, don't remember who to send to, and don't have the address! I'm a real mess...lol

Help Please

Jupiter

Jupiter,

If you go to the very first page, in the very first post there is a link to the list of partners.

I don't know how to save the list, bur I know you can get to it from this thread. :)

Kate01 01-17-2011 06:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the lovely block I received from Rusty'sMaMa, it is so great! Sorry it took me a while to get it posted, but had a nasty cold and took a few days off.

Thnaks for such a beautifulblock, it is just perfect!

Kate

SuzanneTx 01-17-2011 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Quilting Nonnie
Susanne, That star block is the greatest, I can see why you want to make a whole quilt of it. Do you know the name of the block?

I don't know the name. I'm hoping wichypoo sees it and will let me know PLUS, I sent her a PM.

Suzanne

yonnikka 01-17-2011 07:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Sharing photos of January 2011 Quilting Bee II Swap

Autumn Colors with Pumpkins from nhweaver for me yonnikka (Jonatha)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162327[/ATTACH]

Windmill block in Neutrals for nhweaver
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162333[/ATTACH]

Jupiter 01-17-2011 09:27 AM

Thanks, Jessica!

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by jetnica

Help Please

Jupiter

Jupiter,

If you go to the very first page, in the very first post there is a link to the list of partners.

I don't know how to save the list, bur I know you can get to it from this thread. :)

Jupiter 01-17-2011 09:37 AM

Hi Neece,

I have your 2 blocks ready to go. Today is holiday (MLK and Benjamin Franklin's birthday) so tomorrow they should go out.

hugs, Jupiter

Jupiter 01-17-2011 09:40 AM

Hi All,

I've enjoyed my time here and thank you for the beautiful star block you have made for me. I am taking a few months off... got too many deadlines this Spring, so some things had to back off.

I hope to be back later in the year.

hugs, Jupiter

paintmejudy 01-17-2011 12:13 PM

take care, Jupiter, and hope to se you back soon.

Hi All,

I've enjoyed my time here and thank you for the beautiful star block you have made for me. I am taking a few months off... got too many deadlines this Spring, so some things had to back off.

I hope to be back later in the year.

hugs, Jupiter