Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

pomlover 02-04-2011 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by fromzstore
Thanks see you live in Shelby I live in high point nc

we're practically neighbors

pomlover 02-04-2011 12:28 PM

MadeinMaine, Thank you very much for the beautiful block. I really love the little flower ferries they are so cute. I'm very excited to be a part of this swap. I'm having a blast. Thanks again.

paintmejudy 02-04-2011 01:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh my goodness, my extra Feb swap from dotcomdtcm arrived today -- SNOWBALLS!! How appropriate 'cause Dotty lives in New York city, or as it is known now: New Snow city.

Thank you dot, they are great, i love them. The colors are so delicate and pretty, just perfect. Thanks again.

Nancy in Louisiana 02-04-2011 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received these blocks from "Slvrseven" -- they were from the December swap. The first block she mailed Dec 20, and it's postmarked Dec 20. When I didn't receive it in January, she sent another. They both arrived, in separate envelopes, this week. Gotta love the postal service.

The blocks are beautiful, Doreen. Thank you for sending them. You really didn't have to send the second one, but I'm glad you did.

MadeinMaine 02-04-2011 05:13 PM

Please welcome two new participants:
CARSEY
Theme 1: Summer Flower Garden: Butterflies/Birds/ Hummingbirds/Dragonflies/ Flowers/Birdhouses, etc. Anything to do with Flower gardening.
Theme 2: Autumn: All Fall colors (Like the changing of leaves) -Reds, Greens, Gold’s, Yellows, Oranges, Browns / Any pattern, any style.
Theme 3: Christmas: Colors traditional red, greens, gold, white or silver combinations.

and

FROMZSTORE
Theme: crazy quilt blocks

THANKS FOR JOINING US!!
shirley

MadeinMaine 02-04-2011 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by pomlover
MadeinMaine, Thank you very much for the beautiful block. I really love the little flower ferries they are so cute. I'm very excited to be a part of this swap. I'm having a blast. Thanks again.

You are so welcome, pomlover! Glad to have you with us.

kwiltkrazy 02-04-2011 06:07 PM

Seven beautiful blocks for Nancy in Louisiana> I noticed it with the block you sent me you have a real grasp on color and texture, good job.

Welcome Carsey, and fromzstore. Your themes sound fun. Looking forward to swapping with you.

MadeinMaine 02-05-2011 05:00 AM

Great blocks being posted >> Thanks for showing us the great work!

Nancy in Louisiana 02-05-2011 11:06 AM

A crazy quilt block??? What a GREAT idea!

abonda 02-05-2011 05:29 PM

CARSEY
fromzstore Welcome to you both!!! you are going to LOVE it here!! Hope to be partners with you soon! :)