Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

frostbaa 03-07-2011 06:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the block that I received from Wonda for feb swap, great colors and all hand sewn.
For Jan, Carol and I did a double swap. These are the blocks that Carol sent, aren' they great?
Thanks to both Wonda and Carol.
Beth

from Wonda
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123150[/ATTACH]

from Carol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123151[/ATTACH]

Veronica 03-07-2011 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Gwenny
Well I am home from work with a snow day tonight. Roads are terrible so have some time to get on and post pics of the lovely blocks that I got Fri. My weekends are busy working and have the week time off usually so during the week is when I have time to do more sewing. Thank you everyone for the extra swaps.

Beautiful blocks all.

Lightening57 03-07-2011 11:27 PM

wonderful blocks

sistahdebbra 03-07-2011 11:57 PM

WOW, today was a busy day for me. I finish six blocks that's going to the post office tomorrow. And I received three blocks in the mail. Rec'd blocks from Paintmejudy, Crafty3790 and Fromzstore. Thank you all and I loved all three. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Orchidquiltfish, Pokerdiva,Crafty3790 Paintmejudy, Fromzstore and my March partner "CigaineroJD" check your mailboxes on Friday/Saturday. Don't forget to let me know when you get them.

Bookworm and Toriabelle, you're next on my list.

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 03-08-2011 03:51 AM

Orchidquiltfish, Pokerdiva,Crafty3790 Paintmejudy, Fromzstore and my March partner "CigaineroJD" check your mailboxes on Friday/Saturday. Don't forget to let me know when you get them.

Wow, you are on a roll. I have not even started yours as yet. The only time I have to quilt is "sometimes" on the weekend. Wish I had enough money to retire and not have to worry about work. I also have March blocks for others and promise they will get done before the end of the month. Wishing everyone a great day.

dotcomdtcm 03-08-2011 06:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two new extras that arrived yesterday. The House quilt is nearly complete. The tree quilt begins. I'm so glad I joined you all, I must add jelly beans in all my mailings!

Houseblock from CJR
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150959[/ATTACH]

Tree (for me) by Paintmejudy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150982[/ATTACH]

PokerDiva 03-08-2011 07:17 AM

Sapdoggie (I love that name), your March extra swap from me is on its way home today.

kimscruzer 03-08-2011 07:19 AM

These blocks are awesome ! I'm still waiting for my for my first block. This is my first swap ! I run out to the mailbox everyday.

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Here are two new extras that arrived yesterday. The House quilt is nearly complete. The tree quilt begins. I'm so glad I joined you all, I must add jelly beans in all my mailings!

karielt 03-08-2011 07:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Look what I got from my March partner Katie Ann
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT!

Roseysue 03-08-2011 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm

can you tell me where you got the tree pattern and where any more might be?