Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Crafty3790 03-09-2011 03:32 PM

That is perfect. I think it looks just like home. I took the picture of the pinwheels but lazy today I will post the picture tomorrow. Dot I have your tree block all picked out.

toriabelle 03-09-2011 03:40 PM

I know how Pokerdiva feels. I swapped with 7 people and am only sure of 3 having received their's[does not include fromzstore].Having lost blocks in mail, i am paranoid each month.

sapdoggie 03-09-2011 04:09 PM

I just received a lovely embroidered block from KathyN for the February swap.
It is super :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Will get pictures up later.
Thanks again Kathy.

dotcomdtcm 03-09-2011 04:20 PM

I am finally making a flannel wall to lay out my quilts.
The floor does not work!

sapdoggie 03-09-2011 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
I am finally making a flannel wall to lay out my quilts.
The floor does not work!

The floor only works if you can get up and down- not so easy for me. Good idea dotcom :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

paintmejudy 03-09-2011 04:49 PM

And add me, too, to the list. I think it is sort of on the rude side when they don't acknowledge receiving blocks, and/or don't bother to respond to a PM asking if they got the block. And then, you never get a block from them!

Originally Posted by toriabelle
I know how Pokerdiva feels. I swapped with 7 people and am only sure of 3 having received their's[does not include fromzstore].Having lost blocks in mail, i am paranoid each month.

Crafty3790 03-09-2011 04:54 PM

I am sorry if I upset anyone. I have been posting pictures and thanking each one on this thread but seeing as there are so many pages things can get missed from now on I will pm when I get a block.I am trying to catch up.

paintmejudy 03-09-2011 05:21 PM

My remarks were NOT directed to you, Crafty, and I hope I didn't upset you. The non-responders know who they are! :!:

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
I am sorry if I upset anyone. I have been posting pictures and thanking each one on this thread but seeing as there are so many pages things can get missed from now on I will pm when I get a block.I am trying to catch up.

Crafty3790 03-09-2011 05:44 PM

I wasn't upset it takes a lot to bother me. But I want to be sure I show my appreciation. It's to bad when people don't show it.

ljdugas31 03-09-2011 05:52 PM

I agree judy,alot of work time and love goes into each block i make for someone.At least they can say they got them if not anything else. I thank you all my extra swapers and blocks of the month for my beautiful blocks,judy my friend i do love your blocks :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Thank you everyone.