Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

letsquilt 08-31-2010 03:22 AM

Sulabug, love your log cabins
welcome to all new swappers you will love us

Elly 08-31-2010 03:38 AM

Glad you liked it Sulabug! :wink:

I am working on my September block for quiltswapqueen!
Early ..I know! Even hubby noticed.

Have fun new swappers! This is a great group!!

bibliostone 08-31-2010 06:43 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Wow, we sure have grown lately! Welcome to all the new swappers. Also, since they did not get posted, I am adding my June extra swap and my July block.

June extra
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108076[/ATTACH]

July
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108077[/ATTACH]

June extra -- pinata star
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108078[/ATTACH]

abonda 08-31-2010 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by turtlerouge
Would anyone want an additional swap pardner?

Pats8x8, I'm still waiting for your fabric to come in.

turtlerouge

I have your block almost ready to swim to your house. I just have to applique it. I hope you like it.

jacquie 08-31-2010 08:59 AM

hi, i've made my block for 'samroberts01', it's about to get posted, and fly, fly, fly!!!
i hope it get's over it's 'jet-lag' ok!!
love jacquie xxxxx

MadeinMaine 08-31-2010 04:40 PM

The newest blocks I've seen posted are wonderful!!

Our newest member is hsquiltingmom >> theme: "The colors I like are yellows, blues, pinks, mauves and purples. I also like the great outdoors. I do like star blocks and florals."

Glad to have you join us!!

ljdugas31 08-31-2010 06:14 PM

hi, hsquiltingmom welcome i would love to make you a star block,my fav i love all the same colors you like!!!!! just pm me if you want one l

ljdugas31 08-31-2010 06:15 PM

goldendog i have your block ready to go.hope you like it.

letsquilt 08-31-2010 06:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
These are the blocks I got in the mail today from CKCowl ,she sent 2 blocks and some fab with a little bag pattern, very cute love them all , i feel special after a hard day at work!!!

b/w floral fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108540[/ATTACH]

block 1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108541[/ATTACH]

block 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108542[/ATTACH]

jacquie 08-31-2010 11:42 PM

hi, i have a request to make... who ever is kindly making a block and sending to me, would it be ok to ask for a postcard from you also??? here's why...

I have a collection of postcards, cards etc from previous swaps, from a different forum, and have also collected all sorts of things including envelopes, notes, letters about the 'swapper' & stamps from abroad. I take a photo of the blocks etc and paste these into the scrap book also.
i think it's lovely way of getting to know the person you're swapping with, and also a reminder of where the block came from. (also for future generations, as i think each quilt has a story and a future history!)

thanks sew much, i would looooove and appreciate it!
love jacquie xxxx