Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

karielt 04-12-2011 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by hsquiltingmom
I will make you another one.

Thanks

hsquiltingmom
Kathy

Sounds good Kathy thanks I'll get started on another one for you :thumbup:

QuilterMomma 04-12-2011 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Almost there just one more row. I need 5 more blocks anyone else want to do an extra swap?

I could whip you up one real quick if you would like. PM me and I will get done real quick. Will need your address and such. My theme is Batiks. I especially like the earth tones. You going to have time to do up five more different blocks?

karielt 04-12-2011 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet

Almost there just one more row. I need 5 more blocks anyone else want to do an extra swap?

I can make you one

yeah!!! I PM you

Short an Sweet 04-12-2011 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet

I can make you one

yeah!!! I PM you

Love your colors and I already have about 4 different options on each color

cnolan 04-12-2011 01:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I LOVE THIS SWAP!!! Look what the postman brought me today! :lol: :thumbup: :lol:

I had to include a close-up of the fabrics so you can see the treble clefs in the black fabric. Like all of the blocks I have received so far, it is PERFECT!!!! :lol:

THANK YOU LADIES!!!!

From PokerDiva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]183330[/ATTACH]

close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]183331[/ATTACH]

jetnica 04-12-2011 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31

Originally Posted by jetnica

I will swap with you. :). My theme is turtles (need a couple more) or my new theme is Halloween. :)

I would like to make you a Halloween Block,i just got some wonderful fabric at joannes PM if you want to swap.

pming now!

=D

hsquiltingmom 04-12-2011 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica

I will swap with you. :). My theme is turtles (need a couple more) or my new theme is Halloween. :)

Hi Jetnica,

I will make another block for you. I would love to do another turtle one. I will use some of the same fabric and make a different block.

Thanks

hsquiltingmom

homecaregiver 04-12-2011 02:06 PM

I am just loving all the beautiful blocks that are shown on the board and thank everyone for sharing. I wish I had the time to make extras so I could see some arriving at my address. Maybe soon. Until then, I will keep on looking at all the beauties that you share.

homecaregiver

Renee110 04-12-2011 02:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my beautiful block from Katie Ann today! It's perfect, thank you so much Katie!

abonda 04-12-2011 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
block for cnolan for her red/white/black musical theme.

AWESOME AWESOME music block Judy!!!!!!!!!!!! Just love it as always you are the bomb!