Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

PokerDiva 04-15-2011 10:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks ladies for your kind words but you are making it hard on me to keep it up.

The postman was good to me today. I got a beauty of a block from Quilted Horse and a cute cute cute block from cnolan. Thank you both.

from cnolan...This is going to be the cutest quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]184646[/ATTACH]

pretty pretty fall colors from Quilted Horse
[ATTACH=CONFIG]184648[/ATTACH]

toriabelle 04-15-2011 11:05 AM

I WANT those purple and black and white blocks!!!! That star is fantastic.

siubuck 04-15-2011 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beautiful, stunning star from Abonda, an extra Aapril swap. Andrea, I absolutely love it, the colors are terrific. Thank you so much, my friend.

ljdugas31 04-15-2011 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by JanetWall
Anyone up for a extra block swap ? I have finished mine. I like to do embroidery blocks to.

I would i love embordidery blocks,my theme is flowers and or butterflies any block any colors What is your theme?

lisalisa 04-15-2011 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Thanks ladies for your kind words but you are making it hard on me to keep it up.

The postman was good to me today. I got a beauty of a block from Quilted Horse and a cute cute cute block from cnolan. Thank you both.

I have that teddy bear print. It was featured on one of my early creations. After it was finished, I realized that all of the bears heads were cut off!

lol

nice blocks everyone. I especially love the purples.

Carsey 04-15-2011 03:40 PM

I received another block from Ljdugas31 for an extra swap. I also received 2 blocks from cnolan for an extra swap. And...... I also received 3 blocks from Abonda for an extra swap.

They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I will post pictures hopefully tomorrow!!

THANK YOU so much!!!!

Blessings!

Carole

missgigglewings 04-15-2011 04:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just got these two beautiful Chocolate Stars from Carsey. It was an extra swap and yours are on the way Carsey! Thank you so much for swapping with me!

JanetWall 04-15-2011 05:15 PM

Here are the blocks I sent ljdugas. Glad you like them Linda.

I love the colors

abonda 04-15-2011 05:19 PM

OMG My mouth just dropped to the ground!!!! What a beautiful job PokerDiva!! Love to extra swap with you sometime!!

PokerDiva 04-15-2011 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

OMG My mouth just dropped to the ground!!!! What a beautiful job PokerDiva!! Love to extra swap with you sometime!!

Thank you abonda. Maybe we can do an extra swap in May. If you could PM me then, that would be great.