Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jigs1354 07-09-2011 11:50 AM

Hi Robert, did you get the 2 blocks I sent you?? They were to get to you yesterday??? You sure are a busy lad.
Shirley/Tn. (jigs1354)

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Any time....

Originally Posted by burnsk

It is amazing, afire with color. If it was mine, I would use a dark burnt orange, Sage Green or Rust. And since it is a fall theme, maybe a large outer border of Large Fall Leaves in every warm fall color you could think of.
I know what ever you do will be perfect.
R

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Onward.......Here are the blocks for my fall theme. Question....What color sashing and border do you think I should use. There is lots of oranges in them but would more orange be too much? Any suggestions?

Robert - some great ideas. When I get stumped I know who to ask. :thumbup:

jigs1354 07-09-2011 11:53 AM

OMG!!! Dotty that's so beautiful and all those Fall colors too. Fall is my favorite time of the year. Shirley/Tn. (jigs1354) Have a great week end:)

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
It's done (except for binding) and I love it!!
Remaining blocks w be matching runner.

Lv2sew2011 07-09-2011 11:53 AM

Welcome to our family. Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us. We do more than swap blocks too. We are like a family all over the nation and care for each other and hep when we can.
Can't wait to find out what your theme is. I try to always send something to our newbies.....
Welcome
Robert

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by bibliostone

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Welcome to all current Quilting Bee participants! This is our "new" home. Let's have a great time making new blocks and new friends!
New participants are always welcome.
shirley
MadeinMaine

I would like to join, but not sure what I need to do, to get started...

Send a PM to MadeinMaine. Let her know you want to join and tell her what you want your theme to be.

Ok Did that yesterday, she must be away from computer, thanks for responding to my question...

Thanks for the welcome, and I'm just another Donna....LOL I know there are a lot of Donna's on this QB Form...

Carsey 07-09-2011 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
I love this block! Hey Carsey, do you really want it?

NO WAY!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings!!

Carole

Crafty3790 07-09-2011 12:51 PM

Dotty that is great looks really pretty.

abonda 07-09-2011 01:21 PM

Love the fall leaves Dotty but put it away will you! We are still in SUMMER! LOL Nice idea to have a runner too....

ljdugas31 07-09-2011 02:34 PM

Dot, Love you fall leave quilt,colors are so nice put together like that.

MadeinMaine 07-09-2011 03:17 PM

So pretty, Dotty!

fromzstore 07-09-2011 03:22 PM

really pretty let me know if you need any more

Linda

Lv2sew2011 07-09-2011 03:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've got a question again...LOL

I'm not sure what Wonky means..

And I need to do a Wonky Cat, so can you tell me if this looks like a wonky cat? It's suppose to be a cat but it looks like a fat mouse to me....LOL