Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

cjr 08-14-2011 06:56 PM

robert.
correction to your spread sheet: My themes are "See the USA" and batik hearts.
Cjr

dotcomdtcm 08-14-2011 07:26 PM

Robert: Are you kidding? Wel. I trust you! Make this work. I don't get the smurfs at all. And I own a lot of those little guys! Molly & Michael just loved them, about 25 years ago!!

Lv2sew2011 08-14-2011 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Foxflower
Jigs, those are wonderful, and such appropriate names too! BTW, I have a Sue who wants to come live with you..... :wink:

LOL Raining Cats and Dogs....cute

Lv2sew2011 08-14-2011 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by sewnmom
ok, i'm lost, who has the gecko blocks. i have two ready to go....molly

I think it was Shnnn!

ljdugas31 08-14-2011 07:59 PM

Robert you are so funny,love the smurf...Great job... :) Thinking of adding new theme,snowmen blocks for christmas.....

rfbrazell 08-14-2011 08:02 PM

You got it. I have a snowman it the works for you.
R

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Robert you are so funny,love the smurf...Great job... :) Thinking of adding new theme,snowmen blocks for christmas.....

Foxflower 08-14-2011 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by Foxflower
Jigs, those are wonderful, and such appropriate names too! BTW, I have a Sue who wants to come live with you..... :wink:

LOL Raining Cats and Dogs....cute

Thanks 8-) One can get really creative with those Sunbonnet Sue blocks.

sewnmom 08-15-2011 04:02 AM

Thanks lv2sew, molly

nhweaver 08-15-2011 04:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of the August swap for Corry. Christmas in August, loved making it.

Morningcoffeegal 08-15-2011 04:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OMGosh! You guys & gals have been busy! Awesome blocks everyone! Judy the quilt is going to be awesome! Great job!
Love all the lanterns they look awesome with all the different fabrics!

Robert love the smurf! My GD's were here yesterday & Alexia brought her Smurf collection to play with she ended up hiding them all over & I had to find them all, she kept saying warmer, warmer, hot, hot, freezing! LOL It was fun! I had a really hard time not showing her the lastest blocks I received she is just going to love them all!

Going to be busy this week having out of town family in next weekend so PM me any changes you have for Sept themes or blocks you may still need. If you have patterns please include the link! Love swapping with all of you! Last of my August swaps should go out by Wednesday!

Xmas Starflower block headed to new home
[ATTACH=CONFIG]242095[/ATTACH]

2nd Xmas Starflower headed out
[ATTACH=CONFIG]242096[/ATTACH]