Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 12-01-2011 10:21 AM

Here is another offering from the Santa Express headed for Edmonds OK

1 Attachment(s)
Here is St. Nicholas in the snow with his lantern showing the way with his white fur robe and basket of buns for the hungry children. Hope he likes it in Oklahoma.......LOL
R

ljdugas31 12-01-2011 01:21 PM

Robert LOVE my block got it today!!!!! I love it so much ,thank you!!!!!! Sending your baby lion out friday......

CajunBear 12-01-2011 02:07 PM

Robert you are just not to be believed. All the beautiful blocks you do are just breath-taking. You are the best of the best my friend!

Hugs,
CajunBear

Oksewnsew 12-01-2011 02:10 PM

Oh my Robert, just gorgeous, again...Thanks so much..You is the bestest...:thumbup:

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4739979)
Here is St. Nicholas in the snow with his lantern showing the way with his white fur robe and basket of buns for the hungry children. Hope he likes it in Oklahoma.......LOL
R

Lv2sew2011 12-01-2011 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]292404[/ATTACH]
Heading home to
WhimsiGal tomorrow hope you like it, pink is hard to find this time of the year...LOL hope it's light enough for you!

Donna
PS. Sorry it's so late, but when the board change I couldn't find the info because I accidently deleted when the board upset me...LOL

Lv2sew2011 12-01-2011 05:52 PM

Robert love the Santa very pretty!

Short an Sweet 12-01-2011 06:10 PM

I wish they had added a "like" button, I'm not a "pink" kinda gal but I love this block!!!

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 4741409)
Heading home to
WhimsiGal tomorrow hope you like it, pink is hard to find this time of the year...LOL hope it's light enough for you!

Donna
PS. Sorry it's so late, but when the board change I couldn't find the info because I accidently deleted when the board upset me...LOL

rfbrazell 12-01-2011 06:23 PM

Of course cathy and I love this block. Cathy is the queen of Pink and black and Paris. Her Pink and black poodle quilt is under construction.....The poodles went to Oklahoma to be groomed...l.LOL
Realy like the block.
R

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 4741409)
Heading home to

Donna

oldcatlady 12-01-2011 06:59 PM

I'm so glad you like it. I didn't realize until after I made it that it should have been in different colors and not just many shades of one! I hope it can blend with the others!

Originally Posted by mlgrami (Post 4728364)
to "difergie and oldcatlady, i'd love to post pic, but spent an hour tryin to figure out the" how to post pic, can't.........Penny, i absolutely the "Depression block " you sent . its so pretty in blues.i never thought of keeping to one color,thanks all, molly

MadeinMaine 12-01-2011 07:25 PM

I have just posted the December list of partners in the GROUP section.
If you have problems finding it, please let me know!
Happy December!!
shirley