Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Lv2sew2011 01-03-2012 11:56 PM

Oh I know exactly where Edmond is I lived there for 4-5 years until we decided to buy a house we just couldnt afford those Edmond homes little steep...LOL I use to work for Dolese Bros, I was concrete mixer driver, got hurt in 2009 working for them, and havent work since....They say it's coming I think sometime soon, but I'm so dreading it....I guess I need to get a hold of my Dr and ask for pain pills as much as I hate to take them, I've been off them for a few months now, but the cold is getting to me...Oh Well, I hope you get your snow, if its gonna be cold might as well snow right...LOL

Donna

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 4839353)
Hahaha...Donna, sorry cold bothers you, but I just love snow...I will stand at my sliding doors and watch it all day when it does. We put a window in the door in my sewing room (the garage converted) so I can see the 'weather'... I'm from NE Missouri originally, and we always had lots of snow, I was in hawg heaven..lol

I'm hoping this crud is on it's way out, seems little better each day...and I'll make sure you don't get it, "down" in Moore.. Edmond is a wee bit north of you.. LOL Take care of your back and take it easy..

Warm Hugs to you
Jean

Lv2sew2011 01-04-2012 02:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
These will be heading to sewnmom tomorrow, hope this is what you call depression blocks...LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]300253[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]300254[/ATTACH]

Oksewnsew 01-04-2012 07:55 AM

KrisB, I hope everything is ok with you...I didn't see where you received my block I sent in December. I did post the picture on here. Please let me know, whether it's a PM or here... Thanks, Happy New Year

Jean

Nancy in Louisiana 01-04-2012 08:42 AM

I got dropped again from topic notifications,so had a lot of catching up to do. Now that the holidays are over, time for paying bills and catch-up. My Dec and Jan blocks are on the top of the pile next to the sewing machine, and I hope to get to them very soon. Hope y'all have a healthy, happy 2012!

ljdugas31 01-04-2012 01:44 PM

lv2sew The blocks are beautiful love them,i think i might change my theme!!!!

Crafty3790 01-04-2012 02:11 PM

I got my block from last month it thank you so much.

P Quilty 01-04-2012 02:59 PM

I just pm'd my January partner Karielt and lI am looking very forward to hearing back from her, and seeing all the lovely blocks you wonderful quilters post for this month. Happy blocking and God Bless you all

sapdoggie 01-04-2012 06:01 PM

quilting Carol - please message me. I thought I had found you on the members list, but lost you :(

My theme is western - horses, cowboys, lariats, boots etc.

dotcomdtcm 01-05-2012 05:16 AM

I finished the snowball quit. It is very dramatic., I am not crazy for embroidery but the snowflakes really add the prefect accent. Still photo challenged but I will ask a buddy to post for me. Roberto, your girls all need an autographed 8 x 10" of your avatar. Just wait until St Patrick's Day!.. I celebrate any holiday with a menu!

wanabquilter 01-05-2012 10:13 AM

Please can someone refresh my old mind on how to find my Jan swap partner.
BIG HUGS & KISSES :)