Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

terriamn 02-09-2016 09:17 AM

Betty I would be happy to swap with you if no one has contacted you yet

jacquie 02-09-2016 01:04 PM

Sent you a PM.
xxx jacquie xxx

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 7460825)
Hello everyone, I'm back so happy to get involved again! I contacted my partner but she dropped out a while back.

So I'm looking for a willing partner....my request is simple...just make me a block...any method..any color...so if you'd like a partner or another partner, I'm willing! Just PM me!

Hugs,
Betty
aka CajunBear@

CajunBear 02-09-2016 03:10 PM

Okay I have two new partners and I am doing a happy dance!

Hugs,
Betty

jacquie 02-09-2016 03:23 PM

Betty, It's wonderful to be swapping with you this month!! 'Sew' glad you're not going with out some 'cotton swapping therapy'!!! lol...
Hugs!! Jacquie xxx

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 7461112)
Okay I have two new partners and I am doing a happy dance!

Hugs,
Betty

sunrise450 02-09-2016 04:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the block that Marilyn sent.

Oksewnsew 02-10-2016 07:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
So glad to see everyone posting pictures - great job..we all like eye-candy..:thumbup: I received a surprise block yesterday from Dotty aka dotcomdtcm.. Thank you so much. I hope this Drunkard's Path turns out as pretty as I think (in my mind) it will. One picture is whole, other is how I will cut them.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]542359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]542360[/ATTACH]

dotcomdtcm 02-10-2016 08:02 AM

This is a great idea. Tempting to go totally scrappy and sew blocks in between other projects!

Difergie 02-10-2016 11:29 AM

I am in the process of making scrappy? quilts with all the blocks I have left over from different swaps. I am determine to catch up before I even think of doing another boom. Actually, it is not that bad. I have about two lap quilts worth so by June I should be caught up. The variety is creating some interesting quilts. Am not sure if that is good or bad!!! Interesting is not always a good word. LOL

CajunBear 02-11-2016 12:42 PM

Jean, I do love your Drunkard's Path, I can just see it also...can't wait for you to get it done.

Dottie, I need to know what type of block you would like, colors etc...and your address. I PM'd you yesterday.....

Terrieann, your Christmas block will be mail next time we get out which will be tomorrow...now I'm working on Wonky House for Jacquie.....

I went from no partner to three, I'm loving it...taking a break from quilting a T-shirt quilt I made last year for my Grandson...it's big and tedious! But I think it's turning out great! Will share photo when finished.

Hugs,
Betty

Mona G 02-13-2016 09:15 AM

I haven't heard from my Feb partner yet, will send another PM