Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Oksewnsew 02-13-2016 10:13 AM

Sorry Mona, I haven't been notified if she's not in the Bee any longer. I may have a partner for you if you'd like, her partner hasn't responded either. If you'd like, send a PM to CJR and see if she'd swap with you.

**LADIES, IF you no longer want to be in the Bee swap, please let me know by pm'ing me. If you don't respond to me, I will not include you in the swap. It's not fair to those I partner you with and you don't answer PM's. So far Danny Valentine nor Meant2be have responded to their partners, or me so I will not include again until further notice. I hope there isn't any illness involved.

Thanks to all who DO participate
Jean

jacquie 02-15-2016 12:47 PM

Hi all, I've made my block for Betty/'CajunBear' and I'm ready to post it away tomorrow.
I did have a huge amount of pleasure making it and really hope she likes it!!!!

Azbritni 02-15-2016 03:24 PM

Hi everyone! My first post on the QB �� And this is my second month in this swap. Marilyn coached me through the first month, along w/ Jean! Thanks to both of you lovely ladies, hugs! You are so welcoming! I've sent off my block for this month this afternoon to Joyce/JoyceRowell my swap partner, hope she likes!
I must tell you all that I love the positive posts & and encouragement this swap & this site provides to each other! You are all an inspiration to the rest of the world!!

Thanks for letting me join in the fun!
Britni

Difergie 02-15-2016 04:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sent Bibliostone's block a couple of days ago. :thumbup: Whoops, accidentally posted picture, will try to remove....oh no!

Difergie 02-15-2016 04:04 PM

Oh well...I am bad!

bibliostone 02-15-2016 08:11 PM

Love it and since I won't be home to see it for another month, it will be new to me. That's how my mind works!

sunrise450 02-16-2016 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by Difergie (Post 7466684)
Oh well...I am bad!

I don't think you are bad at all! That is a beautiful block, the placement of your fabrics is wonderful. Did you fussy cut the little house in the right hand corner?

terriamn 02-16-2016 06:55 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Lovngrandma asked me to post pictures of the two blocks I sent her. She asked for an attic window with a big wild animal in it and the second she said she loved batiks in teals, rose, blue and purple

[ATTACH=CONFIG]542798[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]542799[/ATTACH]

Difergie 02-16-2016 07:48 AM

Just got lucky!

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 7467171)
I don't think you are bad at all! That is a beautiful block, the placement of your fabrics is wonderful. Did you fussy cut the little house in the right hand corner?

Difergie 02-16-2016 07:50 AM

Can not wait to see the attic window quilt put together! Looks fun.