Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Likethedog 12-31-2013 07:48 PM

Happy New Year! Four hours and 12 minutes to go here in Oregon.

Elisabrat 01-01-2014 06:16 AM

hoot hoot! its NEW YEARS DAY and with that comes.. New partners! ok ok it has a lot of other factors to the day too but this is one of the best ones :)

I was up at the ball dropping and then omg a phone call at 1:20 am.. just wanted to talk with you momma.. oh grand to getting up at 6 thinking can't let this glorious day get away from you. Its snowy oh fun and well a day I am home no place I have to go and I think its going to be wonderful. I hope yours is wonderful too everyone. Happy New Years again, Brat

dotcomdtcm 01-01-2014 06:58 AM

Had a nice phone chat with my December partner. Much nicer than e mails. A real voice, personality comes through.
I am 55 blocks from Times Square but not into the crowds, cold, lack of comfort and champagne! Happy 2014 !

Oksewnsew 01-01-2014 08:35 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. The January swap list is posted. Hope I got everything correct..lol

chickadeee55 01-01-2014 08:53 AM

Thanks Jean, you are on the ball!

I reached out to my new partner already, 2014, and away we go................

Groovy Pieces 01-01-2014 09:07 AM

Happy New Year All . . . Contacted my January partner. . . GP:thumbup:.

Oksewnsew 01-01-2014 09:22 AM

Boy, ya'all are on the ball today..lolo I hope all do make contact at some point. Have a great day..

rfbrazell 01-01-2014 11:27 AM

Guess What Diva, we wore the glasses you sent us a couple years ago. We had our own time square party. CJ grandson 10 yrs was the singer on the stage.....LOL Ashely GD went to Seattle Center Ice Skating and watched the fireworks from the Space Needle. Made our traditional cinnamon rolls for the rose parade, and we are just veging out. I guess we need it once in a while. OH yes, we glazed the rolls with "Blueberry Honey" Yum. Thanks for the honey.
Love and Hugs
R

rfbrazell 01-01-2014 11:46 AM

Jan Swapper

Just contacted CJR and we are swappers in Jan. We've swapped before when she was in Las Vegas and we had a great time. Lets go busters in 2014 and HAVE FUN.
Roberto

JuneBillie 01-01-2014 12:31 PM

Happy New Year 2014! This is a great way to start the New Year.

I have been contacted by my January partner, and also just returned a reply to my partner quiltingeileen. She would like a Fall theme which is nice, and I am keeping with a pieced block of her choice using pinkish, purplish, either or both, with or without bits of white and green, solids or small prints or a combination. I am not picky. lol...

It's going to be a great swap, and want to thank our wonderful hostess.

JuneBillie/ Susan