Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

rfbrazell 01-04-2014 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by ssnare (Post 6490321)
Well, I am back in this swap. We have been moving and we are still in the process. My partner contacted me and I contacted her.

Yeah, another family has come home.....I have missed you ssnare.
roberto

ljdugas31 01-04-2014 06:20 PM

so nice to be back,i have missed everyone. Robert I have been seeing all your wonderful work!!!!! I love my birds you made me have the quilt almost done.Cant wait to show you the finished quilt!!!

createfourpaws 01-05-2014 08:29 AM

I have PM'd my partner but haven't heard back yet. I hope all is alright with her.

frenchfryqueen 01-05-2014 11:39 AM

Dfelker, your block is going out tomorrow.. I hope you like it! Her theme is "black is the new white", which I thought was interesting. I'd love to see your finished quilt!

MadeinMaine 01-06-2014 03:42 AM

Hi Jean and fellow quilting bee members. My theme is "any block that will make a child smile.". These blocks will be used for charity quilts and charity doll blankets. Blocks can be boyish, girly, or neutral...any colors welcome.

Thanks, Jean, for the great job you are doing as hostess...Applause!!!!!!

Elisabrat 01-06-2014 06:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
what a great theme madeinmaine! bet you will get some really cute blocks. Still pondering what I would love.. ok I would love someone to come sew all my blocks together lol! shoot, that won't happen? wrong kinda swap? oh darn well will just have to continue collecting them til the inspiration hits me or lots of time and not a lot to do. I love making blocks.. fun, interesting and a grand way to use up a bit of my stash that needs using up before it tumbles over! this is a pic of my scraps. yup, all pieces are less than a f4 and larger than 10" .. help! use me up they say!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]455054[/ATTACH]

frenchfryqueen 01-06-2014 07:40 AM

Brat.. I see an orange that would be perfect for my University of Virginia theme.. think you could fit me in for a side swap? :)

missgigglewings 01-06-2014 08:42 AM

ssnare and ljdugas...welcome home! Nice to see you both back!

Elisabrat 01-06-2014 06:04 PM

french-fry sure let me know what you want and which orange it is thinking that really bright one :) its ORANGE lol.. I wouldn't mind a valentine one if you wouldn't mind no black though. just pm me with your mail to etc and your on..oh goody one more orange out of the stack.. bet there will be another scrap or two I can use in there depending on what your blender is :)

the fq swap is up and running again once the post is approved. its red/white/pink and it can be valentines or just fabrics with those colors.. same rules just PM me up to two swaps. I am helping Brenda21 out til she gets things a bit less hectic in her life. watch for the post, it will be a quick sign up and a quick turn around to mail.. just the heads up in case you want to check your stash and consider it.. :)

frenchfryqueen 01-07-2014 05:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yayyy! I'll PM you too, but this is the fabric I had my eye on.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]455269[/ATTACH]