Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Mug Rug Block Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-block-swap-t222266.html)

Dedemac 06-06-2013 09:18 AM

Just sent the I hope the right answers, I didn't check the board yesterday. I am working on a pair of socks and was turning both heels at the same time. Doing a pair from the toe up, certain areas I have to concentrate so no computer.

abdconsultant 06-06-2013 04:06 PM

where the heck have you been hiding ????? JuneBillie??????. Thanks for the compliment.:shock:

abdconsultant 06-06-2013 04:09 PM

Well.... so far I have more participants than Quiz 1, that's a plus. Keep guessing all!

abdconsultant 06-07-2013 04:16 AM

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Winner!

QuilterMomma

Quilts with blocks set on point have triangular openings around their outer edges where each diagonal row of blocks ends.

· The selvage edge of fabric is paralell to the fold.

· Hand or machine sewing is generally _twelve stitches per inch.

· When pressing seams which is stronger; pressing the seam open ____, or to one side_XXXX___.

· Fabric identification can be determined by a ___burn__________test.
· A Quilters knot is a technique for __hand__sewing.

RedGarnet222 06-07-2013 07:14 AM

Congrats quiltermomma!

I have chosen the fabrics for the swap mug rug. (hint) Very summery and southern looking.

RedGarnet222 06-07-2013 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Or ... I ran across this fabric in my stash..... What do you think ladies? Too racy?

abdconsultant 06-07-2013 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 6109468)
Or ... I ran across this fabric in my stash..... What do you think ladies? Too racy?

Dang, I wore that same suit as the brunette in the red, wounder if my tail looked that big????????????? yes! cute fabric!

createfourpaws 06-07-2013 02:39 PM

I am still around, have been abit overwhelmed lately with too much going on here at home with my parents.

I will be looking for some fun fabric and a block that will be cute and fun.

I am off until Tuesday so I hope that this will be a productive weekend. Did most of my shopping today.

abdconsultant 06-08-2013 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 6109562)
I am still around, have been abit overwhelmed lately with too much going on here at home with my parents.

I will be looking for some fun fabric and a block that will be cute and fun.

I am off until Tuesday so I hope that this will be a productive weekend. Did most of my shopping today.

long week end, enjoy the sewing process!

RedGarnet222 06-08-2013 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by abdconsultant (Post 6109473)
Dang, I wore that same suit as the brunette in the red, wounder if my tail looked that big????????????? yes! cute fabric!

I don't think that we are so great at looking at the back side of a suit. Even gals who are a sized 2 think their butt is big! LOL... Oh well beauty at each age, I say.

I am finished except for the binding. I just need to buy some little goodies to go with it to my partner. Woo Hoo!

Red