Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Elisabrat 01-15-2013 08:01 PM

Well your a nation unto your own Nancia darlin'. Absolutely almost forgot.. for a minute i thought you were a blue coat.

is this a secret swap? only international swappers are telling each other they have each other? inquiring minds now as I am a tad confussed. this is normal for me. help!!

nancia 01-15-2013 09:58 PM

what's a blue coat-- other than a navy pea coat--??
i love the "if you don't like it, hang it" attitude.
you know, brat, i can't remember either if it's secret . hopefully we will be reminded. when you have an international swap partner you need as much time as you can get ahead of time or they get their stuff too late to share. and that's not as much fun. to look at it another way, you don't have to share the limelight if you get yours late, but maybe fewer people come back to see it? i was in a swap where my poor partner had her entire family go into crises and the poor girl took months to get back to me. it happens, certainly not by design, but it happens. she did successfully finish the swap and i would gladly swap with her again.

TammyB 01-15-2013 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5789362)
Well your a nation unto your own Nancia darlin'. Absolutely almost forgot.. for a minute i thought you were a blue coat.

is this a secret swap? only international swappers are telling each other they have each other? inquiring minds now as I am a tad confussed. this is normal for me. help!!

Nelco's rules say it's suppose to be a secret swap. Hmmm.

Momma_K 01-16-2013 05:44 AM

I got my partners name!! YIPPIEEE!!! Thanks Nelco!!!

buddy'smom 01-16-2013 08:02 AM

I didn't get mine???

Originally Posted by Momma_K (Post 5789853)
I got my partners name!! YIPPIEEE!!! Thanks Nelco!!!

Momma_K 01-16-2013 11:03 AM

She said she was sending out internationals first but I recieved my name fast and she's from CT! I'm so excited!

lynnie 01-16-2013 03:43 PM

Cant wait to get mine so i can start.
I hope my partner can take photos, i cant.

lynnie 01-16-2013 04:14 PM

Ust got my partner, thanks nelco.
i just searched this thread site, no input. A big waaaaa, aaaaaaa.
I was hoping for some hints.
Soooo, you're gonna get what i make you. Hope you like it.

colleenzchaos 01-16-2013 04:54 PM

Patience is NOT my thing so I am so excited to see who I get.

annthreecats 01-16-2013 04:57 PM

I just got finished picking out my fabrics. My partner will get two because I want to make one with applique that will not be in her favorite colors and the other will be made with one of her favorite colors. So much fun. I have a 3 day weekend this weekend and I'll be sewing when I'm not running errands or playing with the dog.