Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-t188044.html)

JuneBillie 06-28-2012 11:13 AM

With all of you who sent out your needle cases I think they all must be coming my way, because the postal people said they kept hearing ONE address and name over and over. :D

nancia 06-28-2012 03:55 PM

it could have been my name! nancia sounds alot like junebillie. easily confused!! but maybe i don't get one ( eyes filling with tears). maybe i was a b-a-d girl and taken off the list. maybe a large dragon flew over and snatched my needlecase right out of my mailperson's bag. i think the news reported a very high chance of dragonsnatching yesterday. it even looked like dragon prints on my car windshield. i bet that's what happened!!! i hope he didn't take the one i sent out!!!

brushandthimble 06-28-2012 05:33 PM

Mine was delivered 25th. Waiting to hear if she liked it. I think I forgot to take a picture before sending it:(

mary quilting 06-28-2012 05:46 PM

I am still waiting for mine. I hope it comes tomorrow I going on vacation.

Jan Rutherford 06-28-2012 06:44 PM

HELLO swappers mailed mine off today.... But i don't recall where its headed!!!

cuppy 06-28-2012 06:50 PM

I will be mailing mine out to my partner this weekend, just finishing it up! I am sorry for the delay, had unnexpected family death this month, I do hope you like your needle case.

Cuppy

mary quilting 06-28-2012 07:04 PM

So sorry for your lose.

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 5324884)
I will be mailing mine out to my partner this weekend, just finishing it up! I am sorry for the delay, had unnexpected family death this month, I do hope you like your needle case.

Cuppy

Neesie 06-28-2012 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5324418)
it could have been my name! nancia sounds alot like junebillie. easily confused!! but maybe i don't get one ( eyes filling with tears). maybe i was a b-a-d girl and taken off the list. maybe a large dragon flew over and snatched my needlecase right out of my mailperson's bag. i think the news reported a very high chance of dragonsnatching yesterday. it even looked like dragon prints on my car windshield. i bet that's what happened!!! i hope he didn't take the one i sent out!!!

If I see that dragon, I'm gonna run get a slingshot and see if I can dislodge the needle case. Bwahahahhahahahahaaaa!

Neesie 06-28-2012 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by brushandthimble (Post 5324707)
Mine was delivered 25th. Waiting to hear if she liked it. I think I forgot to take a picture before sending it:(

Maybe she doesn't check her mail, every day. ?

Neesie 06-28-2012 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 5324884)

Cuppy

I'm so sorry, Cuppy.