Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Dedemac 10-05-2013 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is what I have been up to in the last few days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439865[/ATTACH]

Back row are 4 Pints of Apple butter then 4 - 1/2 pints of apple butter, 5 - 1/2 pints apple jelly, 4 - 1/2 pints of Cinnamon apple jelly.;) Tomorrow Hot apple jelly and Lime pepper jelly. Most of this is going to our Church bake sale but some will stay here maybe something might end up in the SS box.
Need to get back to sewing!:thumbup:

ArizonaKAT 10-05-2013 06:15 PM

I was finally able to turn my AC off today. Little electric bill next month. Low 90s in the day high 60s at night. Perfect weather for the desert.

Jean D 10-05-2013 06:15 PM

Hi to all you in the "hole" it's been great out here in the nippy fall air! I have stumbled upon a couple of great things this weekend! I found a awesome "vintage" wooden tiny sewing chair that holds little spools of thread on the side and the chair pad is a pin cushion. A little draw opens on it and it will hold straight pins. I pressed my nose to the glass case and thought, wooooowwwww! She said she likes everything. I hope she mean't it. Just lovin my shoppin spree!

Pat625 10-05-2013 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6332944)
I'm thinking stash raid at Tink's place tomorrow.
dog can be quieted with goodies.
ok all hole dwellers...whose with me.

I'm in too!!! I'll bring Mac...Just make sure he doesn't leave piddles on the fabric!!

ArizonaKAT 10-05-2013 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jean D (Post 6332987)
Hi to all you in the "hole" it's been great out here in the nippy fall air! I have stumbled upon a couple of great things this weekend! I found a awesome "vintage" wooden tiny sewing chair that holds little spools of thread on the side and the chair pad is a pin cushion. A little draw opens on it and it will hold straight pins. I pressed my nose to the glass case and thought, wooooowwwww! She said she likes everything. I hope she mean't it. Just lovin my shoppin spree!

You have to have my name! I think I put down that I sew with vintage machines and that would be perfect for my sewing room.

roda 10-05-2013 06:26 PM

Would so like to climb in the hole and drink at this point would even eat the worm. The heifer I was keeping an eye on decided to have her calf last night huge calf. She prolapsed and I've spent most of the day putting her back and sewing her up. Really wasnt the sewing I wanted to do today. But her and baby are doing good so tomorrow going to hide and sew goodies for my ss wish I knew what she liked

Judith1005 10-05-2013 06:40 PM

hmm, yummy. Nothing beats homemade.

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6332985)
Here is what I have been up to in the last few days.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439865[/ATTACH]

Back row are 4 Pints of Apple butter then 4 - 1/2 pints of apple butter, 5 - 1/2 pints apple jelly, 4 - 1/2 pints of Cinnamon apple jelly.;) Tomorrow Hot apple jelly and Lime pepper jelly. Most of this is going to our Church bake sale but some will stay here maybe something might end up in the SS box.
Need to get back to sewing!:thumbup:

dreamer2009 10-05-2013 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 6332973)
LOL...not sure which one will be peeing first! Tink will do her best to intimidate!!!even when she is shaking in her boots...

BTW...don't bother with my place tomorrow....the sewing room is too messy right now to find anything.

believe me by the time were done if there is much left
you will be able to find it easily.
please diaper Tink before we raid...

dreamer2009 10-05-2013 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 6333034)
hmm, yummy. Nothing beats homemade.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I could use an apple jelly.
can't cook anymore :(

madbury 10-05-2013 07:03 PM

Lime pepper? Sign me up!