Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Sdwill 10-08-2013 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6337950)
I am so sorry about the loss of your sister, but she certainly has left her family a beautiful baby girl to love & adore forever & ever. I hope & pray that your Mother gets better real soon. Prayers to your whole family.
:D :D :D :D

Thanks. The picture is of my Great (Grand) Niece. My sister passed away 25 years ago.

Neesie 10-08-2013 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Sdwill (Post 6337897)
Thanks, for the prayers. They determined her heart is no worse than it was 3 years ago when they did all the test. Mom is on her way to an In-Patient Rehab sometime this afternoon for puliminary rehabilitation. I now know where all the bumps in the road are between here and Shreveport. I didn't make it by the quilt show... my niece that lives in Bossier City had her baby girl Friday night. I spent my time Saturday between the 2 different hospitals because I just had to hold that sweet little baby. :D My sister passed away shortly after giving birth to my niece. So she's extra special to us.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440283[/ATTACH]

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations, to you and the family! :)

ArizonaKAT 10-08-2013 12:06 PM

Closer than the rest.

Originally Posted by Sdwill (Post 6337918)
I'm loving all the beautiful Fall pictures. And I also live West of the Mississippi, about 182 miles.

skaduzy 10-08-2013 12:10 PM

My SS is posting other places but not here. I would love to have a hint of something special she would like.
How about joining in a little and give me some more ideas that are not so general. ;)

sewnsewer2 10-08-2013 12:25 PM

Well it isn't me 'coz I post LOL.

sewnsewer2 10-08-2013 12:28 PM

I have the creeping crud, but feel better because my friends here told me to get some zinc and I did. :) Great advice, thanks!

Neesie 10-08-2013 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy (Post 6338022)
My SS is posting other places but not here. I would love to have a hint of something special she would like.
How about joining in a little and give me some more ideas that are not so general. ;)

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6338049)
Well it isn't me 'coz I post LOL.

Can't be me, either. I should be sewing . . . but here I sit, posting. :p

sewnsewer2 10-08-2013 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6338064)
Can't be me, either. I should be sewing . . . but here I sit, posting. :p

Me too, but it's gonna rain and my DGD has a playmate over right now.

Cindy60545 10-08-2013 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6337915)
Hey Cindy..........I have mountains in my state!! :D Could it be ME, huh could it be me? If you would happen to have my name, no little kitten please. My DH is allergic to cats of any kind. Please show us a picture of the new little babies, if you can.
:D :D :D :D

Wish I could post a pic of the new babies, but they keep tight to Momma, so I can't get a pic! There's an orange tabby that looks exactly like momma, a tiger & 2 calico's, one has a lot of white on it. Looks like Tabby Jr is the only boy. I'm not keeping any of them either! I kept one from Tiger's litter that she had Memorial Day weekend. Named her Mischief & the name fits perfectly!!

Clue for the day: you also have lakes in your state.

Judylee2 10-08-2013 01:02 PM

Oh wow! I have been so busy going, boingy, boingy, boingy, bounce, bounce, bounce, tippy toeing trying to peek into sewing rooms all over the North American Continent. I have seen some interesting places on Google Earth looking for my SS and my SSeeee!