Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Judylee2 10-12-2013 02:19 PM

That rock in the corner is getting a little crowded , especially since we are consuming so many goodies! Who wants to hop on my super delux broom and go raiding but watch out for some strange reason people below think we are witches.hehehehe. Poof I will turn them into frogs! Neesie, help! I can't seem to put the tape on the goodies, my fingers are stuck together. HEHEHE!

CookyIN 10-12-2013 02:22 PM

Oh no! I just checked my calendar and Monday is Columbus Day. Post office will be closed so no mailing 'til Tuesday.

sewnsewer2 10-12-2013 03:15 PM

I'm starting to worry...I thought the mail date was in Nov, did I miss something???

Short an Sweet 10-12-2013 03:20 PM

1. Mail deadline is November 14th. That is a HARD deadline. No mailing AFTER this time. Since you have almost 2 months, there should be NO excuse for mailing late, unless you are incapacitated or 6 feet under.

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6345565)
I'm starting to worry...I thought the mail date was in Nov, did I miss something???

Neesie 10-12-2013 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6345469)
That rock in the corner is getting a little crowded , especially since we are consuming so many goodies! Who wants to hop on my super delux broom and go raiding but watch out for some strange reason people below think we are witches.hehehehe. Poof I will turn them into frogs! Neesie, help! I can't seem to put the tape on the goodies, my fingers are stuck together. HEHEHE!

Will your super broom hold two of us? And what's this with your fingers being stuck together? Does that mean you can't guard your fabric stash? Oooooooh, unguarded faaaaaaaaaaaabric! :shock: Oooops! Didn't mean to type that out loud!

m-fay 10-12-2013 04:06 PM

I'm off to the airing of the quilts today. Anyone care to join me?

sewnsewer2 10-12-2013 04:54 PM

WHEW! That's what I thought. Now I feel better.:D

mscupid804 10-12-2013 04:55 PM

Hi everyone, I don't post on this thread but check it out every so often, so has a reveal date been set yet? Thx in advance.

Tink's Mom 10-12-2013 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 6345145)
LOL you did lose my addy right ;) no raids allowed here !!!! I have enough going on as it is :p LOL

I KNOW WHERE SHARON LIVES!!! Aw, you're no fun...we could have fun annoying the annoying neighbor....while looking thru your fabrics. Your Mom would show us where you hide the good stuff.

Nelco 10-12-2013 05:08 PM

I would love some home made fudge. It brings back memories when I was living with my grandmother and all of us would pitch in and make so much fudge no one would go with out. I like most everything just NO coconut please.....I have been putting things in my SS box and think it is time to look and see what is in there and what I need to find or make to put it in.