Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Airwick156 10-17-2013 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's mom (Post 6354247)
BTW, for you newbies to Secret Santa...
Don't forget to wrap the goodies in your box. This way if someone still mistakenly opens the box...they have a wrapped item to stop them....

I am glad you made this post. I didnt realize the items needed to be wrapped. And I sealed up my package today with so much packing tape that it will take my person until Christmas to open it. So I will break open the box and wrap up the contents. Boy its going to take me a month to wrap it all.
After I taped It shut, I weighed the box....9 pounds 8 ounces!!

Airwick156 10-17-2013 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 6353265)
I like Tea.. peach, sleepy time or a nice spice tea.

Earl grey tea is my most favorite. Then I like just plain ole Lipton.

Leota 10-17-2013 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 (Post 6354957)
I am glad you made this post. I didnt realize the items needed to be wrapped. And I sealed up my package today with so much packing tape that it will take my person until Christmas to open it. So I will break open the box and wrap up the contents. Boy its going to take me a month to wrap it all.
After I taped It shut, I weighed the box....9 pounds 8 ounces!!

WOW that's not a pressie that's giant haul!!!!! Is it mine? :D

Airwick156 10-17-2013 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 6354994)
WOW that's not a pressie that's giant haul!!!!! Is it mine? :D

Ummm let me think... what is your favorite game? Do you join in a few other swaps here? Do you.....hmmm like the cold? Then it possibly could be you. Oh and do you live in the West, East! North or South of the USA?

Leota 10-17-2013 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 (Post 6355003)
Ummm let me think... what is your favorite game? Do you join in a few other swaps here? Do you.....hmmm like the cold? Then it possibly could be you. Oh and do you live in the West, East! North or South of the USA?

I like the cold....as long as I'm inside where it's warm :D
Favorite game?????? bejeweled...bubbles.... jewel quest.... chicken foot.... dominoes 42 game....
I've lived in the West, East, North and South... take your pick :D

Airwick156 10-17-2013 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 6355008)
I like the cold....as long as I'm inside where it's warm :D
Favorite game?????? bejeweled...bubbles.... jewel quest.... chicken foot.... dominoes 42 game....
I've lived in the West, East, North and South... take your pick :D

Can you see Canada from where you live? Hehe..Im not sure if my person can. LoL

SulaBug 10-18-2013 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6354603)
Do you match all of my clues??? If so, then it might be you. But then again, it might not! Stay tuned for further clues & see if they fit!

Hanging my head...............sadly enough I don't match all of the clues you have given out!! :( But, there is only one that doesn't match, so maybe, just maybe it could be me!!
:D :D :D :D

Cindy60545 10-18-2013 12:38 AM

Good Morning Santas! Well, my purring alarm clock woke me a little earlier than I wanted, but here I am before going off to the quilt show today. Got my fingers crossed that my 3 entries all have ribbons attached! I'll let everyone know the results this evening.

Today's clue: you're not new to QB.

Cindy60545 10-18-2013 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6355036)
Hanging my head...............sadly enough I don't match all of the clues you have given out!! :( But, there is only one that doesn't match, so maybe, just maybe it could be me!!

Now, pay close attention to clues! This is SS time & you know we're not going to get so specific that you can guess who our SSR is. But, you never know when a couple of super deluxe brooms might descend upon you anyway. The only one you can rule out that's not getting this package is JudyLee2. We are exchanging boxes, but not in this swap, we both have other people.

SulaBug 10-18-2013 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6355038)
Good Morning Santas! Well, my purring alarm clock woke me a little earlier than I wanted, but here I am before going off to the quilt show today. Got my fingers crossed that my 3 entries all have ribbons attached! I'll let everyone know the results this evening.

Today's clue: you're not new to QB.

Good Morning to you too,
I hope you have a great time at the quilt show today. Be sure to take lots of pictures. My fingers are crossed that you will bring home three ribbon's!! Please drool on all of the pretties for me, okay?

PS: Your new clue fit's more than half of the ladies on this SS swap!! Try to come up with some better ones for us to read, okay?