Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Craftycat 10-19-2013 08:34 AM

So sorry for your loss.I still miss some of my furbabies

Dedemac 10-19-2013 08:57 AM

Louise sorry for the loss, our pets are part of our families. It is just as hard to lose one of them as a human member of the family. Prayers and hugs in your time of sorrow.

Craftycat 10-19-2013 08:59 AM

mmm like tea, chia latte sleepytime vanilla too.

Dedemac 10-19-2013 09:16 AM

To my SSR, I want to thank you for making me learn something new. You asked for something specific, hope you like the colors. I might make one for my self but not sure if I would really use it often enough to justify it. DH even likes it :shock: and he is jealous of my time spent sewing when he in the house. When he is in his play room he doesn't care what I am doing in the house. Need to figure out how to get him to go out there more often :D (He is putting a furnace in the detached garage / Play room so he can use it more this winter). Oh the sewing I will get to do this winter!!!!! Few more things to get then into the box everything goes in the mail!!

Neesie 10-19-2013 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6357096)
To my SSR, I want to thank you for making me learn something new. You asked for something specific, hope you like the colors. I might make one for my self but not sure if I would really use it often enough to justify it. DH even likes it :shock: and he is jealous of my time spent sewing when he in the house. When he is in his play room he doesn't care what I am doing in the house. Need to figure out how to get him to go out there more often :D (He is putting a furnace in the detached garage / Play room so he can use it more this winter). Oh the sewing I will get to do this winter!!!!! Few more things to get then into the box everything goes in the mail!!

Oh, phooey! I don't remember asking for anything specific, so must not be me. :(

nygal 10-19-2013 09:39 AM

I'm am sorry that I've been a little quiet here. I will try and post more often. I have been busy working on a batik block BOM with a group here the boards, I am also currently knitting a baby blanket for a future grandchild due in early May and I have a needlepoint project in the works. As for my likes...I love bright colors such as the kinds you see in Batik fabrics. I am not naturally drawn to pale or pastel fabrics unless they are beautiful and good for a Shabby Chic look which usually means roses are there someplace! I will be happy to be surprised. I am easy to please!

sunrise450 10-19-2013 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6356296)
Sorry for posting a totally off the Christmas subject.

Last week I made a mention about our oldest furbaby
had a very bad heart. After a week we finally had to stop
kidding ourselves that she would bounce back and be ok.

At 4:45pm today she drew her last breath, and we miss
her terribly already.

Louise, I am so sorry to have heard of your cat, we don't have cats but we do have two Boston terriers. The pain of losing a pet is almost too much to bear. My prayers are with you.

sunrise450 10-19-2013 10:50 AM

Here is a clue for my SSR. You live in the same state that I was born in.

sewnsewer2 10-19-2013 10:51 AM

Picked up a couple more things for my Santaee today, one of them has her initial on it.

TOOMANYUFO'S 10-19-2013 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6356606)

Clue for the day: You have some beautiful landscaping around your house.

I guess you are not my SS. I use to have beautiful landscaping, but I have been unable to care for it the last few years. All I have is a bunch of weeds overtaking my perennials.