Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

wanda lou 10-19-2013 10:37 PM

Hi som,
I got a medium flat rate at the post office, I think it will be about 12.60 to mail.
Last year I mailed a large box that I purchased at the home depot and it was about 16.00 Plus to mail.

SulaBug 10-19-2013 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6357493)
I lived for 18 years on a road called farmettes!~! I loved living in trailer trash heaven~ My water front was a pond in the back property and a creek, called gator creek on the property line. THe kids had horses cows chickens goats etc for years. Unfortunately I had to move to town due my health issues...I really miss it out in the boonies. Pass the worms!

I have lived out here on Flamingo Road for 17 years now & I LOVE it!! :D Our water front property is the canal that delivers our irrigation water & it is right across the street, in front of our house. We don't have a lot of property & we moved out here because I became disabled & I can ride my scooter around the whole park anytime I want to & not be worried about getting run over!! :D You see I am not such a great driver!! :D The canal is the place that I get my best worms from then I dry them in the sun & later double coat them in my special chocolate with a little brandy in it. YUM-YUM!! Come & join me anytime!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 10-19-2013 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6357514)
Cindy, Sulabug and I are trying to pull huntannette back down here in the hole! I will fly over and swoop down and drag my toes in the water, not sure if my toes can taste it. lol!

Judy, I am so glad that you invited Cindy to join us in our adventure to get huntannette down in the hole with all of the rest of us!! :D It seems we are having so much fun & I invite everyone else to come on down. You are going to LOVE it!!

SulaBug 10-19-2013 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6357527)
Trailer trash heaven?? I've seen some pretty nice trailers out there that I sure wouldn't be ashamed to live in. Flamingo Road huh? Do you collect them too?

Whew! The quilt show is over for another year! I'm pooped! Will get some rest & finish working on my SS box for my Santaee. I wonder who it is??? Hasn't all of the clues fit somebody? I know they do, but do you??

Yes Cindy, Trailer Trash Heaven & we couldn't be happier!! :D You should come visit me, you would like it here too. As far as collecting flamingo's..............NO, I don't really care for them. I did have some in the yard, when we first moved here, but later I saw them floating down the canal!! :D HMMM..........I think my DH didn't like them either!!

SulaBug 10-19-2013 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Craftycat (Post 6357486)
I've been naughty, and don't post much But I do hide and watch and read . and yes I find myself ROFLOA.:thumbup: Its always nice to laugh. I'm actually quite shy. I love handmade things too.

Hey Crafty, hiding is not allowed on this Secret Santa thread. You must join the rest of us & just let go & be naughty!! It's so much fun!!
:D :D :D :D :

CookyIN 10-20-2013 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6357546)
No need to be shy around us. :) We're all like one big family, here. A bit eccentric, perhaps . . . but at least a few of us are perfectly sane. I'm one of the sane ones. Really. :thumbup:

Ah, so we're eccentric... another wonderful Southern Belle term that I'll have to add to my repertoire. So now I have my dear, you simply fell off your chair and eccentric. Love it, love it, love it!

Cindy60545 10-20-2013 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6357636)
Darn it!!!! This is the 4th time trying to post this. For some reason my pc won't let me post, so I am posting from my phone.

Today's clue. ... you aren't crazy about green, you don't like coconut and you like coffee.

Well, I know it's not me! I'm not really a green person, but I LOVE coconut & coffee!

Cindy60545 10-20-2013 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6357848)
Yes Cindy, Trailer Trash Heaven & we couldn't be happier!! :D You should come visit me, you would like it here too. As far as collecting flamingo's..............NO, I don't really care for them. I did have some in the yard, when we first moved here, but later I saw them floating down the canal!! :D HMMM..........I think my DH didn't like them either!!

You're just so durn funny sometimes! Judy & I have been flying around on our super duper deluxes & did a fly over your house a while back. We'd have stopped in, but you weren't home!

Cindy60545 10-20-2013 02:19 AM

Good Morning Santas! The quilt show is done for another year & I was just too durned tired to do anything last night. Today I'm going to finish up one of the items for my Santaee & probably get another done too. I did pick up some really cool things at the show for you that are definitely unique. We had more vendors there this year than ever before & since I know these folks, got some really good deals. I've been out of the naughty hole the last couple of days, time to slide down & join the fun!

Clue for the day: You like handmade goodies.

Judylee2 10-20-2013 05:10 AM

Come on over here, Cindy! Sulabug made fresh worms,SLURP! They wiggle as the go down, I think this one is a wiggle wormie! LOL. huntannette are you ready for breakfast?