Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

CookyIN 10-24-2013 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6366142)
Ummmmm, hard to remember but I MAY have read something about how you're supposed to send me a quarter of your fabric stash. I could be mistaken, of course . . . but if you wanna play it safe, maybe you could just go ahead and send the fabric along . . . just in case. Don't bother trying to find the original post, as it's probably long gone, by now. . . .

:)

:p

:shock:

:D

Bwahahhahahhahhahahahahahaaaaa!!!! :D DANG! It's so hard to be good! :p

Wicked, wicked Neesie!

Off to the hole with you... I'll bring the coconut rum and keep you company. Who else is in? C'mon and join us; it's no fun being good!

CookyIN 10-24-2013 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6366091)
I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!! It`S HERE >>>>wow I better hide it!!! So dang TEMPTING!!!! I`m off to hide it!!!!

I think that makes you the second one! I hope mine doesn't get here toooooo soon, because I'm no good at hiding and even less good at waiting! :)

Pat625 10-24-2013 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6366330)
Wicked, wicked Neesie!

Off to the hole with you... I'll bring the coconut rum and keep you company. Who else is in? C'mon and join us; it's no fun being good!

ME ME ME!! I'm is...Love coconut!!

CookyIN 10-24-2013 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6366338)
ME ME ME!! I'm is...Love coconut!!

Glad to have you, Pat! You wouldn't happen to have any dark chocolate on you, would you?

Neesie 10-24-2013 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand (Post 6366227)
Oh you posted that shortly after I posted the same thing but for some reason those posts have disappeared!!How strange!! lol
I want to let everyone know how much fun this thread is to read! I post when I can but when I am at work it is difficult! Plus having two girls to drive to their dance classes, gymnastics classes, piano lessons and whatever school team they have happened to made it onto, it is crazy around here!
I have done some snooping on my SS and hope I have provided enough snoop worthy things for my Santa!!
You are all so much fun!!! This is my fourth year in this swap and I have had a blast every time!!! :)

GMTA! :thumbup: :D Don't tell on me and I'll share! :D

huntannette 10-24-2013 01:16 PM

makes it dang hard to refuse coconut rum....hmmm, and I promised myself I wouldn`t go in the hole......

Wicked, wicked Neesie!

huntannette 10-24-2013 01:18 PM

I`m sending to the USA.....could be you!!!! ;)

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6365823)
Well, I've still no idea, who has my name. Just when I think a certain person may have me, she throws in another clue which cancels it all! :rolleyes:

Clue for my SSee - Today's high is lower than 70 degrees.

Neesie 10-24-2013 01:18 PM

Wicked, wicked Neesie!

DANG! Suppose I swear it wasn't me? KGoodhand was trying to do the same thing, so she's just as guilty. Better yet, I was posting for her! Yeah, that's it! I'm still good! :)

Neesie 10-24-2013 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6366376)
makes it dang hard to refuse coconut rum....hmmm, and I promised myself I wouldn`t go in the hole......

Oh, you know you're gonna end up in the hole, sooner or later! Why fight it? It's the 'in' place to be!

Cooky, grab her other foot and help me pull! Bwahahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6366381)
I`m sending to the USA.....could be you!!!! ;)

Oooops! :shock: Here, let me pour you a nice hot cup of cocoa with a BIG splash of coconut rum. We're good friends, right? :)

huntannette 10-24-2013 02:06 PM

mmmmmm sounds so dang good.....and it`s so cold here today!!!!

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6366390)
Oh, you know you're gonna end up in the hole, sooner or later! Why fight it? It's the 'in' place to be!

Cooky, grab her other foot and help me pull! Bwahahahhahhahahahahaa!!!!

Oooops! :shock: Here, let me pour you a nice hot cup of cocoa with a BIG splash of coconut rum. We're good friends, right? :)