Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Cindy60545 10-28-2013 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6373685)
This hint is just a little scary. That makes me think of the old westerns, which always included someone being bitten by a snake. . . . :shock:

Oh, I'm sure there's a snake or two in my Santaee's neighborhood, but not right in their back yard. But the Indians being there once is real. Just won't tell what tribe it is 'cuz it would give it away!

catjo 10-28-2013 01:36 PM

Hint for my SS: Your town is named after the founders....founders of what I won't say. lol

CookyIN 10-28-2013 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6373718)
:shock: No, no! You so obviously misunderstood me! I meant . . . that is . . . my intentions are GOOD! I just didn't want anyone to get . . . hurt! Yeah, that's it! I just wanted to make sure everything was safe! I just wanted to make sure there were no booby-traps!!!! I WAS PROTECTING YOU!!! :(

Uh huh. Tell you what, bring that coconut rum over here to spice up my coffee and all will be forgiven. We may even be able to round up a crumb or two of that pumpkin cheesecake!

KGoodhand 10-28-2013 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6373872)
Uh huh. Tell you what, bring that coconut rum over here to spice up my coffee and all will be forgiven. We may even be able to round up a crumb or two of that pumpkin cheesecake!

Don't worry Nessie! I completely agree with your intentions! We want everyone to be safe!!
Now I do have an almost full bottle of Coconut rum that I would be willing to share as well!!

Neesie 10-28-2013 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6373872)

Originally Posted by KGoodhand (Post 6373916)
Don't worry Nessie! I completely agree with your intentions! We want everyone to be safe!!
Now I do have an almost full bottle of Coconut rum that I would be willing to share as well!!

Whew!

Coconut rum, coffee, pumpkin cheesecake, and friends who understand a fellow-misunderstood quilter! What more could a gal possibly want? :) . . . well, except for more fabric, of course! :thumbup:

Nelco 10-28-2013 04:21 PM

none of the clues have got to me yet..Some are close - So guess my SS is not posting anything. Also Not on the down side but my ss has not posted on here in forever so clues are out. guess it is time for me to jump in the hole with all of you. I will even have a shot of the Coconut Rum on ice....I did look in the box I have been putting things in and I believe it is ready for me to close it and get it ready for the elves to deliver it.

Leota 10-28-2013 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6373768)
Oh, I'm sure there's a snake or two in my Santaee's neighborhood, but not right in their back yard. But the Indians being there once is real. Just won't tell what tribe it is 'cuz it would give it away!

If you gave the tribes that are NOT there would definitely give it away for Oklahoma :)

Leota 10-28-2013 05:04 PM

Have any of us thought about opening day?

Wonnie 10-28-2013 06:33 PM

Your clues are very good cheesehead and they all fit me............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. .
could it be..............ME???????????????

dreamer2009 10-28-2013 07:17 PM

I have received a message from Sharon who helps with this swap.

I am spending all my time up at the hospital - please let everyone know at SS That I am not gone just very preoccupied with family , so sorry to have dropped the ball.