Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

createfourpaws 09-13-2013 05:49 PM

I am in. sending PM in a few moments. I am excited to play.

tlrnhi 09-13-2013 06:15 PM

Nope, can't share umbrella with critters. Just remember...if you hear gunshots...D U C K ! !

dreamer2009 09-13-2013 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6292245)
nope, can't share umbrella with critters. Just remember...if you hear gunshots...d u c k ! !

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ????

Pat625 09-13-2013 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6292158)
I have a huge sack of coal for those that don't behave and I also had the farmer dig a hole in his field behind my house. All naughty ones will be in the hole. I will be nice and give you an umbrella in case it rains, but that's about it. Have I mentioned that there are critters out there?

You can't scare me!! I've got TEENAGERS!

Pat625 09-13-2013 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6292245)
Nope, can't share umbrella with critters. Just remember...if you hear gunshots...D U C K ! !

HEHEHE I have my own shotgun...I'll share with your Dreamer!! Heck we have even shot gators in the backyard where I lived last year! I have already started gathering and making gifts!! Looking forward for the old gang getting back together!! Got the liquor collection started for the naughty corner/room/party place!!

dreamer2009 09-13-2013 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6292315)
HEHEHE I have my own shotgun...I'll share with your Dreamer!! Heck we have even shot gators in the backyard where I lived last year! I have already started gathering and making gifts!! Looking forward for the old gang getting back together!! Got the liquor collection started for the naughty corner/room/party place!!

Hey Pat
no naughty corner
Terri had the farmer dig a hole in his field behind her house. All naughty ones will be in the hole.
but that will work for liquor collection and a shotgun...ROFLMBO !!

m-fay 09-13-2013 07:45 PM

I'm new to this....seems like theres more to do than send 4 fat q uarters and a gift....What am I missing? I've read & re read the rules!

Belfrybat 09-14-2013 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 6292369)
I'm new to this....seems like theres more to do than send 4 fat q uarters and a gift....What am I missing? I've read & re read the rules!

If it's anything like the monthly SP swap, then we'll have on-going conversation and banter. Plus a virtual party where people bring goodies and share. It's all in good fun, but to enjoy the swap to the fullest, it's important to be active on the thread. It's not just about giving and receiving a gift but getting to know fellow swappers. For me, that's the best thing about the swaps. I make on-line friends.

On another board, we started the Secret Santa in January and received our names in July. Talk about conversation and fun!

I just pulled out a fantastic piece of fabric that I'll be turning into a special "something" for my Special Person. Have to wait to get the name so I can see what she'll like.

Retired Fire Chief 09-14-2013 04:59 AM

I heard gun shots when I was coming back from the barn - luckily we don't have gators here Pat625, but we have geese, ducks and deer only I don't know what season it is and I am too much of an animal lover to want to know!

I do have a lot of room behind the barn to dig a big hole so when Terri's is full I'll get the hole dug!

happylab 09-14-2013 05:01 AM

Sounds like fun! Count me in and I'll PM later today.