Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Neesie 09-28-2013 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6319276)
Then she'll look like she has antlers!

:D Perfect!!! :D

Neesie 09-28-2013 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6319278)
I went shopping for my SS and am making her something special :o Hint..... naw, I'm NOT TELLING! But everyone can use it! :D

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6319464)
Zanex?????

Is it . . . dare I ask? . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . IS IT A TIARA????? :)

Knitette 09-28-2013 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6318920)
:shock: Oooops! I thought you were making a fashion statement, by having the raw edges show. Was I not supposed to notice the raw edges? :eek: Ummmmmm. . . . Okay, pretend I never said anything about it! ERASE, ERASE, ERASE!!!

Oh! What a nice TARTAN tiara! It's so . . . interesting! Yeah, that's it! INTERESTING! It's a very interesting tiara! :p

Why thank you for the compliment! Don't worry - an easy mistake to make. Anyone could. No offence taken. We Scots are renowned for our carefree, easygoing nature. Don't give it another thought! :)

* Seen Braveheart, eh? Rag tiara? :hunf: Who does she think I am - Cinderella? Next she'll be calling tartan that weird 'plaid'!*

wanda lou 09-29-2013 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 6319275)
Okay Ive missed out on the last few weeks of posts. Hubby had knee replacement and that keeps us both busy!
So im back and ready to go. Ive been collecting some things for my SS package and waiting to get her name so I can personalize a few things she likes. But I noticed on the info sheet we filled out this year, that there really wasn't a whole lot of info asked for.

So, my question is this, can we all do like we did last year and make notes on here as to what we/d really like to have or specific kinds of things, colors, ..........??????

Just wanted to know what you all thought about doing this again?????

I think that's a great idea... we could make a wish list...

mjsylvstr 09-29-2013 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6317708)
How cool is this?!? I'll be able to find my way around, in the dark! :thumbup:
http://www.tiarasnow.com/Light-Up-Tiara

nessie...with those "light-ups", you can lead the way........in & out of the hole.......and still have your hands free to carry whatever it is you find.......or to hold onto that glass of cheer

sewnsewer2 09-29-2013 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6319499)

Is it . . . dare I ask? . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . IS IT A TIARA????? :)

Nope, not a tiara, not even close.

Neesie 09-29-2013 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 6319624)
Why thank you for the compliment! Don't worry - an easy mistake to make. Anyone could. No offence taken. We Scots are renowned for our carefree, easygoing nature. Don't give it another thought! :)

* Seen Braveheart, eh? Rag tiara? :hunf: Who does she think I am - Cinderella? Next she'll be calling tartan that weird 'plaid'!*

Is that tartan one of the Stewarts/Stuarts? I regret to say, my knowledge of tartans is rather limited. :o

'Weird plaid'? Never! 'Weird tiara' is an entirely different story, though! :D :D :D
Ooooops! Sorry! :shock: Did again, didn't I? :eek: INTERESTING tiara!!! :thumbup: It's PROFOUNDLY INTERESTING!!! :D

Cindy60545 09-29-2013 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6318976)
Maybe you could attach a couple of those bendy lights, to your tiara . . . sorta like headlights! :thumbup:

Perfect! Then we can have a clown nose & call ourselves Rudolph!!

Quercus Rubra 09-29-2013 06:57 AM

Well whom ever gets my name will get the little questionnaire that we use for the SecretPal swaps. I was kind of "relaxed" and did a cut & paste for the infomation that I sent this am. Most be that "forward thinking" that happens on occassionally during coffee time. LOL.

Tricia

Knitette 09-29-2013 07:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6320093)
Perfect! Then we can have a clown nose & call ourselves Rudolph!!

Brilliant idea!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]438682[/ATTACH]