Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Neesie 10-01-2013 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6323843)
And that would be a bad thing?

Now that it's morning, I may even throw caution to the winds and splash some in my coffee ala Elisabrat. But I promise to keep the proportions proper. Now... if along about 5 o'clock... the portions get reversed and I wind up with hot rum with a splash of coffee... then by all means, let the games begin!

(You'll know the party has started when you notice that my sparkling-light-up-tiara sits askew upon my head. It will be our secret signal among the cadre of Secret Santas. ;))

:p <sigh>We're gonna need a lot more bottles of coconut rum . . . .</sigh> :rolleyes:

rwquilts 10-01-2013 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by omacookie (Post 6323313)
I like almost everything related to sewing and quilting. Do not paper piece or applique. Am looking for a half hex ruler. Am an avid reader too. I have been good and have not fallen into the deep hole. Maybe I missed some fun ???? Hugs to all especially to my SS I will get soon !!!!!!

Oh man! I was enjoying your post and then you said...no paper piecing or applique? I almost cried! (well, not really, but I was in shock!) I like to think of myself in my dillusional moments (which are more and more "normal") as a paper piecing "Queen"...(not to be confused with tiaras, or hallos, headdress of any kind or anything controversial mind you)...don't want to go down that road...Neesie had a hard time explaining to Dreamer all about that...but a queen never, never goes down any "HOLE", regardless of the fun being had down there. Think about it...HOLE...I'm a tad bit claustrauphobic (sp) in any case and love the light, light and more LIGHT! :) Oh...by the way...I adore paper piecing and applique...hand, machine, and everything in between! LOL!

So sorry to our hostess for being picked on...sending HUGE hugs and TONS of support! :):):)

dreamer2009 10-01-2013 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 6324087)
Oh man! I was enjoying your post and then you said...no paper piecing or applique? I almost cried! (well, not really, but I was in shock!) I like to think of myself in my dillusional moments (which are more and more "normal") as a paper piecing "Queen"...(not to be confused with tiaras, or hallos, headdress of any kind or anything controversial mind you)...don't want to go down that road...Neesie had a hard time explaining to Dreamer all about that...but a queen never, never goes down any "HOLE", regardless of the fun being had down there. Think about it...HOLE...I'm a tad bit claustrauphobic (sp) in any case and love the light, light and more LIGHT! :) Oh...by the way...I adore paper piecing and applique...hand, machine, and everything in between! LOL!

So sorry to our hostess for being picked on...sending HUGE hugs and TONS of support! :):):)

hummmmm I live close enough to you Queenie
that you better get in this hole and have fun or
I'm a gonna come up there and smack that
tiara off you noggin...the hole is calling you.

Tink's Mom 10-01-2013 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6324050)
:p <sigh>We're gonna need a lot more bottles of coconut rum . . . .</sigh> :rolleyes:

Could I please have my rum without the coconut??? I really don't care for coconut...not so good day here, knees don't seem to like me today, so I better stay out of the hole or I might be a permanent resident...

Tink's Mom 10-01-2013 07:22 AM

Can't wait to get my name....I just love the hunting down of things for my Secret Santa. I know you will be sending out those names as fast as your little fingers will type, Terri.

dreamer2009 10-01-2013 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 6324208)
Could I please have my rum without the coconut??? I really don't care for coconut...not so good day here, knees don't seem to like me today, so I better stay out of the hole or I might be a permanent resident...

you are in the hole with grann & I weather you like it or not...ROFLMBO

grann of 6 10-01-2013 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6324228)
you are in the hole with grann & I weather you like it or not...ROFLMBO

Yep, we're in the hole and lovin' it, huh, Dreamer???? You guys have to remember all this stuff is "cyber-play", so we can have as much or as little light in the hole as we want. Some people just don't have an imagination, I guess.
:D:shock:

Hey, SusieT, we will install an elevator just for you! We want you in the hole with us. And just to note, I love coconut, so I will take your coconut, and you can have my chocolate.

And also, I DO NOT PAPER PIECE either, and only applique if I can let the embroidery machine do it.

dreamer2009 10-01-2013 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 6324273)
Yep, we're in the hole and lovin' it, huh, Dreamer???? You guys have to remember all this stuff is "cyber-play", so we can have as much or as little light in the hole as we want. Some people just don't have an imagination, I guess.
:D:shock:

Hey, SusieT, we will install an elevator just for you! We want you in the hole with us. And just to note, I love coconut, so I will take your coconut, and you can have my chocolate.

And also, I DO NOT PAPER PIECE either, and only applique if I can let the embroidery machine do it.

cyber-hole is wonderful.

Chester the bunny 10-01-2013 08:32 AM

Elisabrat ---- Bless you for apologizing
tlrnhi ----- Bless you for forgiving

It's a brand new day :o)

Knitette 10-01-2013 08:34 AM

I have my name...........

1. She lives far, far away from me - no help? another clue?
2. She and I dislike the same colour - still no help?
3. She's posted on this thread........ :D