Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-2011-doll-quilt-swap-t163441.html)

pattis47 11-03-2011 05:47 AM

oh my, I am so glad to find friendly faces. I am getting closer to finding all my swaps.....this 1 down.....Lord knows how many more to follow.

978gray 11-03-2011 06:04 AM

My partner and I managed to connect.

It seems to me that everyone needs to clean down their mailboxes. Once I empty both my sent and incoming, the messages went back and forth OK.

So word of advice - it seems you have a total message limit, so empty down your mailboxes and the message can be sent and receive just fine.

jillnjo 11-03-2011 07:05 AM

My background seems toned down today! I really like the new format, with an exception or two. I am starting to "think, think, think" about my doll quilt for this month. I go around in circles for a while and then something settles in and seems right. So much fun!

goldsberry921 11-03-2011 10:44 AM

Calling TangleJaw!! I am your partner and I did send you a PM. :)
Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Monique

Linny 11-03-2011 11:05 AM

I contacted my partner (QuiltingKrazy) and she has contacted me so I have her address......still having some trouble navigating but am headed for sunny skies next month so I won't worry about it now. I checked out Chele's "Nostalgic Cafe" site and I like it...lots of interesting topics.

Muv 11-03-2011 12:54 PM

Hooray hooray, I've been in touch with my partner Oldcatlady, and I know I risk sounding like the class creep and you all hating me, but I should be able to get the doll quilt in the post to her tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll be able to manage the December swap because I'm hoping to make something for my little god-daughter in time for Christmas, but you never know...

Chele, I love these swaps. They really make you think, the quilts your partners send give you more inspiration, and I've now got so many ideas I want to try out. Perhaps I should draw some rough sketches before I forget them!

Jennifer22206 11-03-2011 02:21 PM

I've been in touch with my partner. :) thanks for pairing me up with a great partner. I've got my idea all sketched out.

Chele 11-03-2011 02:48 PM

I think we're doing okay with this swap. Please let me know if you need assistance during the board transition. I haven't figured out everything, but we can all learn together. Partner pairings are on page 10 of this thread. Ya'll are doll quilt swap warriors, you can solve anything! ;) Let's go sew!

Chele 11-03-2011 02:49 PM

It's so fun to have readers of my blog. I ramble, but I'm so happy you stopped by!

QuiltnCowgirl 11-03-2011 05:05 PM

Stopping by to see how the new swap is getting off the ground. Glad that everyone is finding their partners in the new QB. Now that I've posted I am subscribed & will be able to get updates..Yay!