Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-2011-doll-quilt-swap-t163441.html)

LeslieFrost 11-04-2011 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 4631604)
To change fonts etc.--Go to Forum Actions. Click on General Settings. Scroll down to Misc Options. Select Enhanced Interface. ( I beleive the default is Basic Editor.)
When your reply box pops up you will have options for font as in any word processer program. This is Comic Sans font; size 3; color Indigo.

To add pics in the thread. Click Reply. Your have 3 choices with the blue buttons in lower rt corner. Select Go Advanced. Scroll down to Additional Options. Do you see Attachments and Manage Attachments? Click on Man Att. A dialog box will pop up. I selected Upload from Computer. Go to Browse and select your pic as you did in the old version. Click Upload blue button. A message shows that you are uploading and when finished you close this window out of the dialog box. Notice that the Manage Attachment box has a maximum size of your attachment can be whether a pic or a pdf. I am not sure if we are limited to the total size of our attachments. Out of habit when I was on dial up I down size my pics so they would transfer quicker and most of my pics are around 1K.

Good luck folks!

OK, let's see if this works! Success! Thanks, Gladie. Now, on to the pictures. I'll have to see if I can figure out how big they are, so I can see if they're too big.

jillnjo 11-04-2011 03:08 PM

:D:shock::eek: Hey, alright- I can really read that, Leslie!! It even shocked me!! He he he! This can be fun!:D

oksewglad 11-04-2011 03:29 PM

Well friends you have got it so far. Even those who are sight impaired should be able to read yours, Leslie:D. And it looks like jillnjo found the smilies, too.:thumbup:

Dragonfly Nana 11-04-2011 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 4632435)
Well friends you have got it so far. Even those who are sight impaired should be able to read yours, Leslie:D. And it looks like jillnjo found the smilies, too.:thumbup:

Hey now....I resemble that remark - especially before I have had my coffee. LOL

1234Irene 11-04-2011 07:36 PM

Making great progress with figuring out the board.......not. Lol, but I'm NOT giving up. :) Im stubborn like that! Anyway, for the swap, I've got my top done, but am now in limbo on how to quilt it. I've never seen the design I did before, so this should be interesting for me. Sure hope my partner likes it. I made two tops, as I couldn't figure out which way I liked the blocks pieced together, so they are completely different, although the fabric used in each are the same. If need be, I can double swap too. Just let me know.....

scrappy fay1 11-04-2011 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by 1234Irene (Post 4633763)
Making great progress with figuring out the board.......not. Lol, but I'm NOT giving up. :) Im stubborn like that! Anyway, for the swap, I've got my top done, but am now in limbo on how to quilt it. I've never seen the design I did before, so this should be interesting for me. Sure hope my partner likes it. I made two tops, as I couldn't figure out which way I liked the blocks pieced together, so they are completely different, although the fabric used in each are the same. If need be, I can double swap too. Just let me know.....

I know what you mean. I have no clue how to quilt this one.

Carron 11-04-2011 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Chele (Post 4571664)
Dotty always kicks off the swap with a masterpiece. This one is titled "A Cup of Kaffe," and uses Kaffe Fassett selvages. Kaffe just happens to be my favorite fabric designer. Isn't it cute? Thank you again Dotty.

So cute and so clever. You are gifted Dotty with great ideas!

scrappy fay1 11-04-2011 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Carron (Post 4633970)
So cute and so clever. You are gifted Dotty with great ideas!

I don't see the picture!

scrappy fay1 11-04-2011 09:37 PM

I still hate this new board!

kwiltkrazy 11-04-2011 10:41 PM

Catcatcher am I your partner, I think so. I've tried to empty out some of my messages and it won't let me.