Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-2011-doll-quilt-swap-t163441.html)

oksewglad 11-06-2011 06:10 PM

I picked apples on Friday; peeled and cooked some yesterday for sauce. Then put 8 qts of applesauce, 6 c of sugar, 1 c cider vinegar, 2 T cinnamon, and 2 t cloves in my big ss bowl. Next step 3 hours at 350 degrees in the oven stirring every half hour or so. Warm bread from the machine with butter melted in topped with warm apple butter. Priceless!

sapdoggie 11-06-2011 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 4643958)
I picked apples on Friday; peeled and cooked some yesterday for sauce. Then put 8 qts of applesauce, 6 c of sugar, 1 c cider vinegar, 2 T cinnamon, and 2 t cloves in my big ss bowl. Next step 3 hours at 350 degrees in the oven stirring every half hour or so. Warm bread from the machine with butter melted in topped with warm apple butter. Priceless!

YUMMY

Will be right over :o:o:o

fromzstore 11-06-2011 07:55 PM

dott quilt

1 Attachment(s)
here is a picture of my nov swap doll quilt for sapdoggie she said i could post it hope she likes it i think i am going to have to make another one for me.

sapdoggie 11-06-2011 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by fromzstore (Post 4644430)
here is a picture of my nov swap doll quilt for sapdoggie she said i could post it hope she likes it i think i am going to have to make another one for me.

I LOVE IT :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT IN HE MAIL:cool::cool::cool::cool:

scrappy fay1 11-06-2011 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 4643958)

I love homemade apple butter.

scrappy fay1 11-06-2011 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Chele (Post 4643588)
That storm was bad. Glad everyone is getting power back. And I'm thrilled the doll quilt swappers are managing this new world. Drop a note, say hi, tell us what you ate for dinner. I'd love to see that everyone has found us and is good. Otherwise, I feel like putting out missing person reports. You know I care about you all. We had homemade pizza for dinner. It was edible. ;)

Salmon patties, cream style corn, mashed potatoes and homemade biscuits and unsweet tea.

scrappy fay1 11-06-2011 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by fromzstore (Post 4644430)

Oh, how pretty.

scrappy fay1 11-06-2011 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Needlegrammy (Post 4643684)
My partner is on vacation. Maybe Ms Grace is on vacation too.

I can't get a hold of my partner either. Her quilt just needs binding. Will finish it tomorrow after I go to the quilt shop. (Silver Threads and Golden Needles)

scrappy fay1 11-06-2011 09:29 PM

I'm a junior member. Happy days.....lol

Lynnie25 11-06-2011 10:30 PM

Just had 4 days away and so much to catch up on, so glad everyone is contacting their swap partners too. Isn't change a wonderful thing :) I might get game and try and post a pic in the next couple of days.

Oh happy days, spent all day Saturday sitting on our fishing shack verandah reading and sewing (thank goodness DH put a power outlet that was handy) - our first REAL day of summer weather...but I sew want more.

Jillnjo, got a few ideas floating around in my head but will get serious this week and get your DQ started.