Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Havplenty 11-12-2011 06:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
grammyj the swap matrix link does not work anymore. i do not think there is a way to know who has received and who hasn't with the new board format.

you are among many who have not had the time to figure out the perks of the new board format. hang in there and just ask questions. someone may know the answers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]286647[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 4669724)
When I go to the first page and click on the link it says page not found. Help Please. Thanks

didi 11-12-2011 07:01 AM

package from jholm

1 Attachment(s)
hope this works, my picture of the items from jholm

carrot 11-12-2011 07:03 AM

I am in love !!!! I am not a big chocolate fan, but a patient was in England and brought back Cadbury's Biscuits and Cadbury's Roses for us. To die for !!!! Why does England Cadbury taste different than the Cadbury we get here? Or is it my imagination? One of my close quilting buddy's is heading to England next summer and I will be sending money with her to pick up some Cadbury's for me :D

mooretll 11-12-2011 07:48 AM

OK secret Pal your package is on its wayyyyyyyyyy. If you are on the east coast be on the look out early next week. only clue for now is she has a Cat. lol

Lori Peercy 11-12-2011 08:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Since so many of you contributed to the making of the quilt for my friend Marty who has cancer, I thought I would post a picture of the final product. Here it is, in all it's glory, a one of a kind creation.[ATTACH=CONFIG]286666[/ATTACH]I have 8 blocks left over and will make her another one if I can get enough blocks. It takes 20 and I have 4 people making another block for the second one so I need 8 more.

skaduzy 11-12-2011 08:16 AM

Hey fellow Buckeye! Be watching for your package today. It's out for delivery! :thumbup:

Lori Peercy 11-12-2011 08:20 AM

I miss the matrix too! We have had 67 people mail and 32 have received their packages. I expect that will go up today!!

onaemtnest 11-12-2011 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4666489)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]286258[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]286259[/ATTACH] I took these pictures 2 nights ago. The sky was dark and the sun was going down it made everything have a orangish glow. I thought it was so pretty. I hope you enjoy them. I know here she goes again.lol. Mary

Mary, thank-you for posting those beautiful pictures out your backdoor! Moments captured like this are truly captivating!

lawsonmugs 11-12-2011 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest (Post 4670410)

Mary, thank-you for posting those beautiful pictures out your backdoor! Moments captured like this are truly captivating!

Yes it is.It's like God showing you he's still here and showing off. I'm glad you and others have enjoyed the pictures.If you live in town you don't get to see things like that.Mary

lawsonmugs 11-12-2011 08:43 AM

DiDi nice swap, cute pattern and very nice fabric. AND the CHOCOLATE looks good too.lol I like the pin cushion too.Mary