Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Airwick156 11-13-2011 12:23 AM

Just checking to see what page I end up on because I AM NOT going to go through all of these pages to read the latest posts. GRRRRR

Diana Lynne 11-13-2011 03:21 AM

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and that I just love all the neat stuff everyone is getting :)..

mooretll 11-13-2011 03:29 AM

Ok next clue zip adds up to 14.

Krystyna 11-13-2011 04:17 AM

Just dropping in to say hi! Miss all of you!

kriscraft99 11-13-2011 05:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Sunday everone!!

I got my package from Ann (KoKo) - she had posted it was coming to a state that the wren is the state bird... I was hoping it was mine but knew there are others in SC... I was right!! It was mine!!

She sent a great package, which is shown below.

She sent some great quilt patterns with fat quaters (they are inside one of the packages), a beautiful whimsical calendar, apron pattern, note pad & pen, glue stick, big box of M&M's (which you can see have already been opened). A great Turkey towel and a mug rug that is wide enough to lay my spoon on. I just love everything Ann - thank you again.

Lori Peercy 11-13-2011 10:51 AM

Another great package! We have had 80 mailed and 40 received so far. Keep up the good work everyone.

fayzer 11-13-2011 10:59 AM

Miss you too Krystyna.

reeskylr 11-13-2011 11:27 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Great swaps going on and some nice things going to the swappers!!

This one however, goes out to Greenini!!! Jo, I got your package and it is wonderful. A lovely note and some pretty pattern totes from JoAnn's that is on my board to try out.

I also got some lovely fabrics in blues and greens, matching buttons, because I love buttons lately for doing things. She also made me a pincushion, because I love those too!! Also two mug rugs, (well I do have two sewing machines!) and they will work perfect there. Such intricate work too, I don't think I could do a courthouse steps that small. I also got some candy, but they are (ahem) missing from the pictures *shiftyeyes*.

Next in line is the glue stick, which can always be used, some small hair ties for those unruly bobbin threads, a cutter blade, and two buttons shaped like sewing machines. How cool is that?!! I also have a Father Christmas panel to make now and some cutie fabric that looks perfect for a pillow. She also sent a pair of rolling scissors, I've never seen them, but I can tell they will be put to good use. Woo!

Last but not least, is the wonderful book she sent. I absolutely love it. The projects and the whimsy parts that make me laugh. As soon as I saw the dog 'Spotty', I knew it was going to be just perfect for me and my doggie. :D

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-13-2011 11:28 AM

gzuslivz, Glad you liked your pkg. Thank you for the pm you sent.

greenini 11-13-2011 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 4674319)
Great swaps going on and some nice things going to the swappers!!

This one however, goes out to Greenini!!! Jo, I got your package and it is wonderful. A lovely note and some pretty pattern totes from JoAnn's that is on my board to try out.

Last but not least, is the wonderful book she sent. I absolutely love it. The projects and the whimsy parts that make me laugh. As soon as I saw the dog 'Spotty', I knew it was going to be just perfect for me and my doggie. :D

I'm delighted it was such a good fit. I love it when we hit out SP's pretty well. I gotta confess I typed a nice long reply to your sweet PM and the computer ate it and I can't retype it, let it be said it was mostly about traveling and driving thru Va.....

If you've only got 2 sewing machines better catch up, I'm up to 5, tho 2 are duplicates and after I get one of them rewired I'm going to sell one of those. I think I'm thru buying we'll see if any more great bargains jump out at me.