Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Juli 11-13-2011 04:02 PM

I will be taking my packages to the Post office tomorrow. I had 5 seizures this week, have been in bed the past few days with a migraine, or else I would have had my packages out sooner. They are already to go though.

One of my packages is going to the East Coast.....Lower East Coast

The other is going to the midwest.

quiltnut4ever 11-13-2011 04:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd take a break for a while from the xmas sewing I'm doing so I made these, CAKE POPS! and I"m hooked. These were made with chocolate cake mix, red candy melts swirled in Andes peppermint chips used for baking!

quiltymom 11-13-2011 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 4675292)
I will be taking my packages to the Post office tomorrow. I had 5 seizures this week, have been in bed the past few days with a migraine, or else I would have had my packages out sooner. They are already to go though.

One of my packages is going to the East Coast.....Lower East Coast

The other is going to the midwest.

I hope your feeling better take care of yourself!!!

Juli 11-13-2011 04:22 PM

My not so dear BIL ( everybody hates him including most of his own family) is causing unnessary stress right now which doesn't help, that can help trigger seizures for me. I did finally get the dates for OHSU visit the other date. I will be spending a week in there starting Jan 3rd.

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 4675329)
I hope your feeling better take care of yourself!!!

Airwick156 11-13-2011 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4641789)
Look what my friend Charles sent me!![ATTACH=CONFIG]282829[/ATTACH]That is 6 POUNDS of Gummy Bears!!

Hi Lori...I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS POST SORRY it took so long but navigating this site is AWFUL...and it really bogs my computer down. Anyways, I showed the picture to Charles just now and he is really glad that you liked them. IT IS A BIG BAG thats for sure. lol

arizonagirl 11-13-2011 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting (Post 4675202)
OK here is the pin cushion chair that I found at the thrift store in Rifle, CO. It is not metal, looks that way, but it is something else, not sure I clinked it against some scissors and definitely not metal. :(

Very cute pin cushion.

Ladybug 1938 11-13-2011 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4673470)
Just dropping in to say hi! Miss all of you!

Miss your posts too, and Candy's...

lawsonmugs 11-13-2011 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting (Post 4675202)
OK here is the pin cushion chair that I found at the thrift store in Rifle, CO. It is not metal, looks that way, but it is something else, not sure I clinked it against some scissors and definitely not metal. :(

That little chair is adorable. I guess it is a rocker huh? Thanks quiltnut. I have recieved lots of wonderful posts about the pictures. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed them.Mary

lawsonmugs 11-13-2011 05:17 PM

Juli hope you feel better soon. Quiltnut I'll take 4 of those pops. Even though I don't care for mint. They look so good.Are they in a egg keeper like you use in the refrigerator? I always use a drinking glass. Sometimes they fall out or touch.Mary

Vicki W 11-13-2011 05:18 PM

Another clue in case my SP is watching....My SP has two dogs.