Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

thomp116 11-18-2011 03:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the bobbin holder/pin cushion that I received from Robyn last week. Can you tell I'm trying to catch up on my pictures? I took the picture before my bobbins found a home in it! Thank you, Robyn!

thomp116 11-18-2011 03:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OK, one more and I will let you alone! This is my Christmas Challenge piece for our quilt guild. We received the red snowman fabric and could do anything with it. Could add whatever we wanted, but could not add additional challenge fabric.

Havplenty 11-18-2011 04:06 AM

really great looking block. i want one!

Originally Posted by thomp116 (Post 4692888)
OK, one more and I will let you alone! This is my Christmas Challenge piece for our quilt guild. We received the red snowman fabric and could do anything with it. Could add whatever we wanted, but could not add additional challenge fabric.

Havplenty 11-18-2011 04:15 AM

is your daughter in the accounting program there? truman is a top school for accounting and 1st time passers of the cpa exam.

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 4692519)
My youngest daughter is a freshman at Truman also.

Sheila-in Erie 11-18-2011 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by thomp116 (Post 4692888)

I wanted that wall hanging!!! I made a table topper with my challenge fabric and my secret pal from our quilt received it. They played this "silly" game where you had to pass the presents around to other people. Kris tried to cheat and it didn't work. It was fun and we all received nice gifts from the challenge.

mscupid804 11-18-2011 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 4691566)
I did it !!! I did it !!! woo hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alittle big though !!!

clap clap clap clap clap clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krystyna 11-18-2011 04:55 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Ladies - and Charles, too! Love Robyn's pin cushions. They're the best!
Here's a little quilted coat I made last night for Daisy Mae the nightmare dog. The quilting gets lost in the fur, but it's there. I think she looks verry stylish!:thumbup: Unfortunately, she wasn't too happy about modeling.

Ladybug 1938 11-18-2011 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by soniboo (Post 4692604)
This has been a hectic week and I'm remiss in not posting sooner. I received a terrific package from sustraley that I love. She sent a "Taste of Home" magazine (I love magazines), a book to read I look forward to starting, red/white fq's my favorite colors, apple cider and a pretty Christmas mug to enjoy it in, a red/white writing pad for being able to jot notes, a cute Happy Harvest pumpkin, chocolate & gummies...yummy, a sweet baby book for our sweet dgd who loves being read to (thank you for thinking of her) and adorable labels that say "Made with Love and Kisses" to label things I make for her. Thank you Sue, you were a great pal and I love everything! This is my first attempt at doing a picture so here's hoping...

It worked! Hurray! Thanks to my helpers :)

Loved the red fabric and you got a great package....I haven't read a taste of home in ages. Should pick a holiday one up...

Juli 11-18-2011 08:30 AM

Thanks everyone! Her husband just called this morning. We are about to go to the hospital, because her just water broke.

lawsonmugs 11-18-2011 08:36 AM

Juli your sister and her baby will be in my prayers.Robyn love the bobbin-pincushion you made.Good luck teaching your grand-daughter.that can be a handful,don't get stressed.thromp,what a cute soup rug.Perfect fabric for it..You did a great job on your snowman block.I love that he matches the snowmen on the border fabric. Krystyn cute doggie and adorable jacket.