Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

starshine 11-23-2011 05:06 AM

package here & comments

Yeah my package arrived from Stacey yesterday. Had to wait to confirm it was for Nov. swap and not the santa swap which has a wait to open date.
Nice package dabbler 312. Picture looks great. I will post on Friday.
Be very careful carrot that cheesecake filling is very addictive, especially if you just eat it out of the container. I used to get the cheesecake cream cheese for bagels then they quit making it. But when this came out I tried it as a replacement. Sadly once the container was opened it evaporated. Since I'm getting off the bench now maybe I can send some over to those still waiting --its pretty good on graham crackers too--almost like instand cheesecake.

dabbler312 11-23-2011 05:26 AM

I'm putting the pumpkin cheesecake bites recipe in my files to make at another time - they sound wonderful.
My daughterinlaw makes the best cheesecake pumpkin pie - I'm practicing patience until she brings one over on Thursday - YUMMO.

Ladybug 1938 11-23-2011 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 4712479)
When we stop learning we start forgetting - good for any of you wanting to improve your skill-set.

Just wanted to post a picture of the great package I received from Lv2sew2011 - thank you for the great gift Donna.
I'm hopeful that I was able to adj the size of the photo so it comes through okay.

Beautiful package and love the mat...or runner, hard to tell size, but colors and pattern are stunning..

lawsonmugs 11-23-2011 06:22 AM

Very nice swap. Love the wreath with the thread on it . Beautiful topper. Everyone have a great day. Mary

fayzer 11-23-2011 07:38 AM

What a nice gift. Beautiful table topper. Love the red white & black design. Cute idea on the wreath.

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 4712479)
When we stop learning we start forgetting - good for any of you wanting to improve your skill-set.

Just wanted to post a picture of the great package I received from Lv2sew2011 - thank you for the great gift Donna.
I'm hopeful that I was able to adj the size of the photo so it comes through okay.

Kellie G 11-23-2011 09:09 AM

Package Received

1 Attachment(s)
So happy to report, I am officially off the bench....good thing, my behind was getting cold!!! I received this wonderful package from Amy H. in Canada...I did not get your board name Amy, but want to thank you so much for the package, I received wonderful fabrics in my colors: browns and tans.....an adorable home made bag with snaps to keep whatever I want in...right now she filled it with sugar free hard candies....love my package, Amy, thanks again......

Lori Peercy 11-23-2011 10:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]290470[/ATTACH]I got my turkey done just in time!!!

arizonagirl 11-23-2011 10:15 AM

Great packages everyone. Lori I love the turkey.

Lori Peercy 11-23-2011 10:37 AM

I will be getting the Dec Sign up ready and hope to have it up today or later tonight. There are several people who failed to send the required pms again this month and I need to decided what I am going to do about that as far as allowing them to sign up for Dec. I will let you all know later today. Lori

Kellie G 11-23-2011 11:19 AM

Lori, great turkey, it will look great no matter where he sits....Happy Thanksgiving everyone.