Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Lv2sew2011 11-23-2011 11:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Glad you liked it and your welcome!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]290510[/ATTACH]
God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Donna

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 4712479)
When we stop learning we start forgetting - good for any of you wanting to improve your skill-set.

Just wanted to post a picture of the great package I received from Lv2sew2011 - thank you for the great gift Donna.
I'm hopeful that I was able to adj the size of the photo so it comes through okay.

Lv2sew2011 11-23-2011 11:31 AM

Awesome Turkey!
Donna

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4713507)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]290470[/ATTACH]I got my turkey done just in time!!!

Havplenty 11-23-2011 12:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
happy thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it. for those of you across the sea, i will have a extra bite of something in your honor tomorrow[ATTACH=CONFIG]290518[/ATTACH].

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-23-2011 01:15 PM

Lori, What a beautiful turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone.

It is a bad night here. Snow and sleet making driving cond extremely slippery.

barefoot quilter 11-23-2011 01:42 PM

i have been trying to post pic's of wha nanakathy55 had sent me but i guess because i am so far away from home it wont let so i will try again....

Diana Lynne 11-23-2011 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4713593)
I will be getting the Dec Sign up ready and hope to have it up today or later tonight. There are several people who failed to send the required pms again this month and I need to decided what I am going to do about that as far as allowing them to sign up for Dec. I will let you all know later today. Lori

Ok I am going for it..Money is going to be super tight this month but I am tired of not being in this fun swap..I just hope that I will be able to find the thread for the Dec secret pal swap..For some reason I am getting so lost on the board :(...Diana

Diana Lynne 11-23-2011 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4713593)
I will be getting the Dec Sign up ready and hope to have it up today or later tonight. There are several people who failed to send the required pms again this month and I need to decided what I am going to do about that as far as allowing them to sign up for Dec. I will let you all know later today. Lori

Lori I know its hard to decide what to do, but sometimes unless there is a valid reason..ie..sickness, computer going down or bonkers or things like there..There really is not a reason to NOT be able to send a thank you or a PM to let you know what is going on..Diana

lawsonmugs 11-23-2011 03:02 PM

Lori Tom Turkey turned out great. He really looks life like.Diane glad your signing up again. If you need help PM me.HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!! God bless everyone of you and your families.Be thankful for what ever you have.Mary

fayzer 11-23-2011 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne (Post 4714108)
Ok I am going for it..Money is going to be super tight this month but I am tired of not being in this fun swap..I just hope that I will be able to find the thread for the Dec secret pal swap..For some reason I am getting so lost on the board :(...Diana

Money will be tight for most of us. Lets just keep it simple and to the $10 limit so that all of us can still participate. I would rather have one handmade item from our stashes than have someone unable to participate. It is the thought that counts.

arizonagirl 11-23-2011 03:18 PM

Here is the song that my kids used to sing every Thanksgiving:
It's Thanksgiving day! It's Turkey day! Tom's a bird, that's the word. Tom's a bird.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. To those traveling I wish you a safe journey.