Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

LindaR 11-28-2011 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 4719212)
I agree.

I'm kinda bummed right now that my Pal never got back with me on her package. I even sent a PM to her to make sure she got it. I hate putting in time, money and hope on these packages and never hearing a word. :( Maybe that is selfish of me, but why participate if you aren't going to fully participate. I'll sign up for Dec and hopefully that one will go better.

I never heard from mine either....don't give up, I'm not going to let it bother me. Hope she isn't sick or puter died LOL

lawsonmugs 11-28-2011 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by LindaR (Post 4728672)
I never heard from mine either....don't give up, I'm not going to let it bother me. Hope she isn't sick or puter died LOL

Yeah your right things happen and sometimes there is a deadbeat.Don't let it spoil your fun.Move on it probably won't happen to you again. Lori is keeping a good eye on them.I have had it happen to me. The person said nothing,and didn't even say she recieved it. I kept saying (on the thread) that I was worried about her . Finally she made a big deal about how we shouldn't have to say they got it and fuss over it.That the swap should be given freely. Which it should but also it is polite to say you recieved it and thanks.It still bothers me but ya gotta move on.I've had several swaps since then and they have been great and my partners have been wonderful about responding to what I sent.Mary

wanda lou 11-28-2011 09:55 AM

Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

lawsonmugs 11-28-2011 09:56 AM

SharonAnne, when I was hypnotized my eyelids got heavy and I closed them,(like getting sleepy).But I still knew everything that was going on.Kinda like when you start to drift off to sleep and you here the phone or doorbell but your just to tired to wake up and check it out.Your not going to start quacking like a duck everytime some one says a certain word.LOL.You tell the hypnotist what your wanting to change and they kinda nag you into having those thoughts.Like quit smoking or eat better.I really recomend it.Good Luck to you Mary

lawsonmugs 11-28-2011 10:11 AM

Hi Wonda Lou!!!

Ladybug 1938 11-28-2011 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 4729293)
Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Echoing Wanda lou's hello to everyone, hopefully you all will be off the bench after today's mail... And onto the December Secret Pal... Anxious to get my name as I don't get to shop often and will be getting out on Friday...

Hugs all around.

barefoot quilter 11-28-2011 12:28 PM

8 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]291498[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]291500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]291501[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]291502[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]291503[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]291506[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]291507[/ATTACH] sorry for the lateness nanakathy55 not all pic's are shown here

thomp116 11-28-2011 12:31 PM

barefoot quilter.....absolutely love the witch panel!!!!!!!

Gigi07 11-28-2011 12:40 PM

awesome packages coming in... Am I the only one left on the bench or has the rain kept you all inside?

arizonagirl 11-28-2011 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by thomp116 (Post 4729675)
barefoot quilter.....absolutely love the witch panel!!!!!!!

I love it too. She can send it to me as I have some wonderful fabric that would go nicely with it.