Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Lori Peercy 10-31-2011 02:46 PM

I am giving out the names early because the Quilt Board will be "off the air" or unavailable as they said on the 1st of Nov for 4 hours and that would put me behind. So you got a fast start for Nov!1

quiltnut4ever 10-31-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Lori anytime you want.I forgot to show the soffet that I want to do the chicken thing on.

Mary that fall scenery is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Moedeenie 10-31-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
That's it I won't take up any more space or time. I had said on the weekend I would post these.Hope you enjoy them.I always enjoy any pictures on here. Mary

Thanks for sharing your pictures, Mary! Love your house and what a beautiful area you live in!

leiladylei54 10-31-2011 03:11 PM

I got my November Secret Pal Swap partner's name!!! Let the games begin!!! LOL

reeskylr 10-31-2011 03:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I was going to take a nap, then I got to sewing and had to finish this before I did so. Otherwise, I'd be laying there thinking about it instead. :mrgreen:

Anyway, this is the Abbey bag made I got from connecting threads and used with their fabric. Except for the pincushion, I had some Moda 5" squares. This was actually a lot of fun and they are right, you can't make just one. I don't like the gluing of everything, so I'm going to be stitching it down, right now it is just held together with heat bond for hems. I also picked up some crushed walnut shells from PetCo for the cushion. I really like that for making it heavy and staying in place.

No doubt a future SekRet Pal toy to play with :wink:

Abbey Bag with Pincushion
[ATTACH=CONFIG]280138[/ATTACH]

Moedeenie 10-31-2011 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr
I was going to take a nap, then I got to sewing and had to finish this before I did so. Otherwise, I'd be laying there thinking about it instead. :mrgreen:

Anyway, this is the Abbey bag made I got from connecting threads and used with their fabric. Except for the pincushion, I had some Moda 5" squares. This was actually a lot of fun and they are right, you can't make just one. I don't like the gluing of everything, so I'm going to be stitching it down, right now it is just held together with heat bond for hems. I also picked up some crushed walnut shells from PetCo for the cushion. I really like that for making it heavy and staying in place.

No doubt a future SekRet Pal toy to play with :wink:

Absolutely LOVE your Abbey Bag! Beautiful fabrics, too!

Rita's mom 10-31-2011 03:35 PM

Mary I love the pics of your home, it is beautiful inside and out. Wow what a beautiful view! Is that a rodeo picture on the shelf in one of your pictures? Sory I definately need glasses. LOL :oops:

Jan Rutherford 10-31-2011 03:48 PM

Another yipee!!! Got my SP name and have lots of ideas in my head, as the holidays are all sneaking upon us SO QUICK!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!

mscupid804 10-31-2011 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I am giving out the names early because the Quilt Board will be "off the air" or unavailable as they said on the 1st of Nov for 4 hours and that would put me behind. So you got a fast start for Nov!1

I didn't get my name yet??

:?: :shock:

kriscraft99 10-31-2011 03:51 PM

I got my nameeeeeeeeeeee.. but darn :( she isn't an active participant on the SP thread during the month (unless she reads and doesn't post)

Maybe Lori can give her a hint to follow the fun??? My SP sounds like a bunch of fun and I'll have a blast creating a special package for her.

Lori - thank you so much for getting these out early, I know you have a lot on your plate and actually.. thank you sooooooooo much for putting up with us again this month :thumbup: