Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

wanda lou 11-04-2011 10:39 AM

I did change my settings, to change the fonts, and color.

mscupid804 11-04-2011 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 4631175)
I did change my settings, to change the fonts, and color.

Well, then I honestly don't know what the problem is unless the system is going crazy again, like I said, it won't let me post my new pics either.:thumbdown: Sorry I couldn't be of help!:(

mscupid804 11-04-2011 11:42 AM

My SP will be getting her pkg tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomp116 11-04-2011 12:32 PM

Trying to post pictures

1 Attachment(s)
Trying to post a picture.

thomp116 11-04-2011 12:34 PM

OK, picture is still too big, but I am getting there. That is the Yogi Bear quilt I made for my grandson....especially fun because we had just camped at Jellystone in North Java, NY.

jlin52 11-04-2011 12:47 PM

Here is today's test message - trying to get signature to work

rats - still not getting it

lawsonmugs 11-04-2011 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 4631361)
Well, then I honestly don't know what the problem is unless the system is going crazy again, like I said, it won't let me post my new pics either.:thumbdown: Sorry I couldn't be of help!:(

I don't know much about computers and this new stuff but,Teresa could it be because your pictures are now sideways and that makes it too wide now,since it is on it's side???I really don't know.I just know we all have had to make our pictures smaller for them to fit.Thank You all for the nice compliments on my sewing machine cover. I just made it like a tote and left the side seam on the right hand side open a few inches at the bottom to accomatae my cords so I don't habe to unplug it for it to set straight.It's like a upside down tote.Mary

lawsonmugs 11-04-2011 12:50 PM

Thomp hope you get the picture to post smaller so we can see the quilt better. So far it is darling. Mary

lawsonmugs 11-04-2011 12:51 PM

Wow I should have used the spell check my goodness.I also need to go eat,my sugars are at 64 and I'm shaky.Be back in a bit Mary

mscupid804 11-04-2011 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4631732)
I don't know much about computers and this new stuff but,Teresa could it be because your pictures are now sideways and that makes it too wide now,since it is on it's side???I really don't know.I just know we all have had to make our pictures smaller for them to fit.Thank You all for the nice compliments on my sewing machine cover. I just made it like a tote and left the side seam on the right hand side open a few inches at the bottom to accomatae my cords so I don't habe to unplug it for it to set straight.It's like a upside down tote.Mary

I THINK it's the MB's because the 2nd set of pics were bigger than the 1st.